Cimarron Man With No Name SA

Started by Harley Starr, August 11, 2009, 11:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Starr

I was at Cabela's on Monday when I noticed the new Cimarron Man With No Name SA on the shelf. It's a real beaut' with the silver snake inlay on both sides which IMHO anchored the grip tightly in the palm of my hand. The example I inspected had a 4 3/4 inch barrel and it was built on the Pre-War style frame with the cross pin latch. Send this gun to your favorite gunsmith for some fine tuning when you get one though.

-Ridgway
A work in progress.

Curley Cole

Here is what ya need to tote yer MWNN. (altho, Old Tops rig is made for a Schofield and has no bullet loops)

If ya like this work, it is RedDog Leather that made it.

good shootin
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Fingers McGee

Cool.  Nice to see that there is a SA MWNN pistol as well as the 1851 Navy version.  What were they asking for it?
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee;
SASS Regulator 28654 - L - TG; NCOWS 3638
AKA Man of many Colts; Diabolical Ken's alter ego; stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman/Pistoleer; Rangemaster
Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers;
NRA Patron Life: GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-114 (CWO4 ret); STORM 327

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be"  Ambrose Bierce

Harley Starr

Quote from: Fingers McGee on August 13, 2009, 04:37:39 PM
Cool.  Nice to see that there is a SA MWNN pistol as well as the 1851 Navy version.  What were they asking for it?

The one that I saw at Cabela's was marked at $769.00 plus tax.
A work in progress.

Old Doc

I made my own years ago. Started with a Cimarron Artillery Model, 5 1/2 in .45. Then I had the snake inlaid by Bob Lescovic of Precision Pro Grips and finished up with the Eastwood rig made by Victor perez, who was shop foreman for Andy Anderson who made the original rig for Eastwood. If I ever get around to learning how to post pictures, I will do so.

Old Doc

Quote from: Old Doc on August 14, 2009, 09:14:37 AM
I made my own years ago. Started with a Cimarron Artillery Model, 5 1/2 in .45. Then I had the snake inlaid by Bob Lescovic of Precision Pro Grips and finished up with the Eastwood rig made by Victor perez, who was shop foreman for Andy Anderson who made the original rig for Eastwood. If I ever get around to learning how to post pictures, I will do so.

Almost forgot. Recently had the Cimarron tuned by Bob James.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com