Twins

Started by cowboywc, July 04, 2009, 01:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Howdy All
Just finished these 2 belts for my twin Grand-daughters 1st birthday tomorrow.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

I almost forgot, the buckles were done by Sandi. She is the one that runs my  store.
WC

Angel_Eyes

Nice work, well done and good thinking,,,cinch 'em in tight,,,should keep 'em under control ;D ;D ;D

AE
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Cowboy WC,

Very nice! It sure is a lot of fun to make things for Grandchildren. They will treasure these as they grow older.

The first project in my new workshop will be a Holster rig with a wood replica of an 1851 Navy Colt for my ten year old grandson.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice WC, the girls will love them

TW  ;) :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Great looking belts WC. Your son/daughter will appreciate them as much (If not more) than the grandkids wlll, at least at this point. The older the grandkids get, the more they will appreciate what they have from you. 

Grandkids are very observant. Mine can pick out my Harley in a long line of bikes right away (They're looking to sit on it)

Thanks for sharing the inspiring pictures. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Those are classy belts, WC. They should be really valued for a long time.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Doc O

Very nice Grandpa and Sandi. ;D

Doc

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

What lucky little girls!!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Gun Butcher

WC, those are beautiful belts but I bet they can't hold a candle to the twins they are going to.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboywc

Howdy All
Everyone loved the belts and buckles.
WC

Wiley Desperado

WC beautifully done

Marshal Will Wingam

Glad to hear they loved the stuff. I'd have been surprised to hear otherwise, though.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com