Old Tops New Look

Started by Curley Cole, June 23, 2009, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curley Cole

I got an extry buckle from Will Ghormley and gave it to Old Top. He immediately put it on his "man with no name" rig. I didn't think it would go due to the tapered belt, but as you can see it fits just fine, and he is a proud pappy with it.

You can also see his matching accessories here, including a custom J Jacobs knife.

Folks don't know who it is when they see him outta uniform

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Forty Rod

Looks right at home...an' it don't make ol' John's butt look big at all.   ::) 
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Curley Cole

actually 4T, he has NO butt, when we were paying Lefty to shoot, I looked over and Tops gunbelt had slipped to his knees..wish i had the camera then..

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Old Tops looking good with that there fancy buckle on his gun belt, nice of you to give it to him Curley, that's what good friends do. ::) ;D bet that was funny when his gun belt fell to the ground  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best Regards Curley

tEN wOLVES  ;D :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That rig looks really good, pard. Well done.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Curley Cole

Thank you kindley Marshal, it was done by my pard Paul Combest (RedDog Leather)  He built it exactly the way Old Top asked (if ya see the front side he even has a roughout shotshell slide...Top is really proud of that rig. And that buckle was just frosting on it for him.

good shootin
curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Forty Rod

Quote from: Curley Cole on June 23, 2009, 05:29:14 PM
actually 4T, he has NO butt

Tops gunbelt had slipped to his knees.

curley

That sounds familiar.  My daughter says I have a chimpanzee butt.  I can't keep anything up without galluses.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Curley Cole

That is why Top wears this contraption. (which is a real military design, and pre Alice..)

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Trinity

Quote from: Forty Rod on June 24, 2009, 04:26:50 PM
That sounds familiar.  My daughter says I have a chimpanzee butt.  I can't keep anything up without galluses.

When my belly grew, my rear stayed the same.  I wouldn't even mind wearing braces with my PJs! ::)

Good lookin' buckle.  The rig looks great too.  One of these days I'll get him to make me a rig just like the movie Trinity's.  I've already talked to him about it, but I just need to move some other "Wants" out of the way. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com