'Wild Bill' Proctor :)

Started by Marshal Deadwood, June 22, 2009, 10:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Deadwood

Howdy Ottawa Creek,,,,how is it going ? Bill, I saw ya in the video the good Marshal had about CAS,,and ya lookin' sharpe hoss,,,

What is this Steve J. is tellin' me about CAS and The Outdoor Channel being partners on some'a the CAS shootin' things with the Marshal ? Steve said you might be in ? over? ,,,some of the NCOWS segements ?

I'm anxious to see what ya'll got cookin'....btw Bill, I haven't shot one single round of 'smokeless' this year,,,not even in the back yard. BP cartridge is the STUFF ! Now, if it dont roar and belch smoke,,it feels anemic,,,

Guess it was shootin' flinters since I were a kid that infected me  :)  A semi probably couldn't haul the black powder me and you have shot up,,eh , Bill ? Dont even know why I started out in this with the trail boss,,but it was short lived,,thank goodness !

Take care hoss, and hope to maybe one day get back to Indiana afore I pass,,,,always loved it out there.

Marshal 'Mike' Deadwood  *itchin' to shoot today posse

Ottawa Creek Bill

Mike...
Yer right Pard!! If it weren't for guys like You, Me, Curry, Dale Payne doing this for 40+ years...well hell, we kept Goex in business! You need to join NCOWS and get your posse going out there in Ole Virginny. We got two new NCOWS posse's, one in Texas and Alabama.

I still remember that little jaunt we all went on, on the Iron Mountain trail a few years back.

I don't know if Steve told you or not, but I'm heading down to Texas next month to be in a Western they are filming just south of the Dallas, Ft worth area...gonna be a Chiricahua Apache on Horse back....should be some great fun!

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Mick Archer

Howdy!

Bill and Mike lad...

In our youth, our hearts were toughed with blackpowder fire.

Mick Archer
Mick Archer and his evil twin brother Faux Cowchild

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com