Ace Lunger, and what he's going through

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, June 19, 2009, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

Address forAce also please if it's not too much trouble.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Marshal Halloway on June 21, 2009, 03:39:54 PM
Can someone please PM me Ace's postal address?

Thanks.

Marshal Holloway and Ned, I sent you both  the address

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

WaddWatsonEllis

Just a thought,

I would think that a card from CAS might be welcomed.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am giving permission for my monniker and name to be added to the card .....

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Ned Buckshot

Thanks Ten Wolves!

A special greeting will go out tomarrow.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Marshal Will Wingam

Good thinking, pards. Thanks for being on it.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

A card is a gret idea. I know I really appreciated the support I received from the Forum members when I had the stroke. Please count me it. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

Quote from: WaddWatsonEllis on June 21, 2009, 06:31:47 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but I am giving permission for my monniker and name to be added to the card .....

Mine, too.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

cowboy316

add me to the list for the card to
Cowboy316

Mogorilla

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Dalton Masterson

If we do have a card, please add me as well. Thank you.
Best Wishes to Ace in his trials.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Charlie Bowdre

Sad to read about his troubles . I had noticed that he wasn't around so I sent him a PM but got no answer. I have been having a bit of trouble with the site trying to get new posts and a lot of other features acting up Searched all over for any posts to see what was going on .
Just sat down to  send out a general post when I saw this one .
Hope all is well , kind of nice to read all the good wishes .
Ace Pard , God Bless and Hold Fast!
Dutchy
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Wiley Desperado

May God hold you in the palm of his hand and carry you through these trying times Ace the best to you and your family get well soon cowboy.   
Wiley

GunClick Rick

No walk in clinics in his area?I got 4 of them in my immediate area and all they do is hand out stuff.My doc walked out after he ruint me goin through my stomach to do a back fusion and ruining my hip bones with cortizone,high tailed it to Florida...Sounds like politics at play here also"By golly we need national health care"this is what will happen too the pharmies get everybody hooked then build walk ins to pass the crap out..They should at least give him some Ultram not as addictive and a few Ambien for sleep.I would sue the pants off of them for gettin me hooked,now is the time to do it.Get a good attorny either way.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I talked with Ace today, he's coming along, and is doing a little better, and I told him of all the prayers and well wishes that are going out for him, He really appreciates you all doing this, we're like Family to him, and he knows we're in his corner and support him through this process, he hopes to be back with all of us as soon as he is up to it, I told him there was no hurry, and to not put any pressure on himself right now, he sounds positive in his thinking, which is a good sign, I'll keep you posted as I hear anything new.

Regards

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Charlie Bowdre

Appreciate the update .
All the best to him.
Dutchy
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

WolfWalker

My prayers are with Ace.
I've been dealing with back pain for years(since I was 11 years old) due to Shermann's Kyphosis of the spine(Think scoliosis  but worse).  Unfortunately, I didn't have the corrective surgery when I was younger(Now 37). The only way I know any thing is wrong is when I'm not in pain.

Please add my name to the card.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.

Bad Hombre

Prayers and Best Wishes are up for Ace!!!
I know he'll come thru...ain't seen no quit in-em yet!!!

BH
"Them guns ain't old son, they're experienced"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com