Ace Lunger, and what he's going through

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, June 19, 2009, 05:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

You all might have noticed that Ace Lunger hasn't been around for a while, so I thought I would tell you what he's going through, you all know the pain he is in, well to add to the problem, his Dr. quit him, and he hasn't been assign another Dr.  and he hasn't had a Dr. to right prescriptions for any pain meds., so he decided to go cold turkey, he's been on Morphine patches and Vicodine for several years now and became addicted to them, so he's fighting the battle of his life right now, Ace is a kick A$$ Pard, and he's fighting a courageous battle right now, and I know he'll beat it and be back with us soon, keep him in your thought

Send your prayers up for a good Pard for a speedy recovery

Regards

tEN wOLVES 
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Curley Cole

My thoughts and prayers are with him, but that is really dangerous to cold turkey. I did that my own self in the '70's

I will write you pard.
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

JD Alan

Back pain can be its own form of hell, and I have the 8 inch scar down the back to testify to it. I will sure pray for him.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Curley Cole on June 19, 2009, 05:54:14 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with him, but that is really dangerous to cold turkey. I did that my own self in the '70's

I will write you pard.
curley

Curley that's why it's so serious, this wasn't his doing, his Dr. quit him because he didn't want to go to court, the court assigned another Dr. and this Dr. couldn't take on anymore patients, so he was left with no Dr. and no pain aids, he had no choice but to bite the bullet and try to get off this stuff, it's hard for me to believe the State of Kansas is this bad, but apparently it is.

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wymore Wrangler

My prayers for Ace, but I can believe the doctor left him hanging out to dry, happened to me also...
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

cowboy316

My thoughts and prayers are with Ace and his family
get well soon pard we miss ya
   Cowboy316

Gun Butcher

Ace is one of the finest Pards on this forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. Keep us updated as much as you can Ten Wolves, and thanks for telling us about him.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dr. Bob

Thanks for the heads up 10W!  Prayers on the way.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Johnny McCrae

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ned Buckshot

Thanks for the info, I've been wondering where he's been. Prayers up for a fine pard. We need his enthusiasim back here real soon.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

santee

Mine too. He's a good man! If you're out there, Ace, The Leather Shop is supporting you!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Johnny Dingus

Ace,

We are all praying for you,  we want our pard back.  Just one day at a time and soon you will be back.

Thanks tEN w for letting us know what is going on.  Your a good pard to have.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

will ghormley

Fight the good fight Ace.  May God pour out His strength and mercy on you.  May His grace envelope you.  By His strength may you overcome, because when we are weak, then God can be revealed strong on our behalf.  Amen

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I talked to Ace this morning and passed on all of your well wishes and prayers for a good recovery, Ace said he is coming along, but he is still very weak, and he is having trouble with his core temperature, he's cold all the time, so he's still fighting the battle, he has been off the Morphine patches for two weeks now, so the worse part of this is over, he said he misses you all and thanks everyone for there prayers and thoughts, and looks forward to when he can rejoin us,until he can I'll try to keep you all posted on his progress.

Regards

tEN wOLVES

Ned Buckshot

At least the worst of it is over. It'll still be an up hill battle but I've great confidance in the Lord and in Ace.

Prayers won't stop!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Irish Dave

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

WaddWatsonEllis

Ace,

What Will said; I couldn't have said it any more eloquently and simply.

He will bring you through when you don't have the strength yourself ...

Vaya Con Dios, Amigo!

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for keeping us informed, 10W. Prayers up for Ace. He's a straight-up pard. Looking forward to hearing from him soon.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Halloway

Can someone please PM me Ace's postal address?

Thanks.

Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com