Tip of the Hat to two more Pards

Started by JD Alan, June 16, 2009, 08:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Not too long ago I wrote about the help Johnny McCrae had given me, going beyond the call. Now two more Pards have been most helpful, sending me pictures, patterns, and explaining things to me in a way I can understand them.

Outrider, you have been most helpful and patient with a greenhorn like me. Thank you for all the help you've given me on your 1911 holster.

Johnny Dingus, my Oregon brother, you've been a great encouragement and real help by sending me pictures of your work, and explaining how you did it. You say you haven't been doing this long, but you sure have been a help to me.

Thank you gentlemen, and another tip of the hat to Mr. Johnny McCrae who is still talkin to me, given helpful advice when a give out a shout.

You guys are the best! JD

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

outrider

JD,

Thanks for the kind words.  It's appreciated.  We have a great group in this forum and we have the same interest in leather, and on occasion we all offer help and support to the others.  We are all on a learning curve as we go through life. ;) :)
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Gun Butcher

I'd like to add a tip to the hat if I may
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com