Fathers Day

Started by cowboywc, June 08, 2009, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Howdy All
I just finished this sheath for my Dad for Fathers Day. A friend of mine made the knife.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ned Buckshot

Very Nice WC. What kind of wood for the scales? I love the mosaic pins! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

cowboywc

Howdy
I don't know what the wood is, Something he had laying around his shop.
WC

Gun Butcher

WC, very beautiful sheath. Your stamping is superb. The knife is a perfect match for the sheath.  Great work all the way around.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Just another MASTERPIECE, WC, your the man, your Dad is going to flip and do summer salts when he sees this, I'm surprised you didn't show this to me when I was in today, boy what a beauty, the way you followed the curve of the blade and handle really shows your talent. WELL DONE for sure. ::) :o 8) ;D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboywc

Howdy Pal
I forgot to get it out and show you.
Sorry.
WC

JD Alan

Talk about impressive! the knife AND the sheath. What a cool gift.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy WC,

What a great gift! Your Dad will be proud to own this. Thank you for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ottawa Creek Bill

Cowboy....

Just a beautiful piece of work....any father would be proud! I take it, your father is a fisherman.

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

cowboywc

Quote from: Ottawa Creek Bill on June 09, 2009, 07:30:43 AM
Cowboy....

Just a beautiful piece of work....any father would be proud! I take it, your father is a fisherman.

Bill

Howdy
Yes he is and he's been carryin the same knife since I was 6. Maybe he'll retire it now. :)
WC

knucklehead

WC,

i always look forward to your posts.

you never seam to amaze me with your beautiful work.

if i was your dad i would not retire the knife. that knife needs to be used and displayed in that beautiful sheath on his belt
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Marshal Will Wingam

That's really great, WC. Tooling and then folding the belt loop forward is a very nice touch. It really makes the sheath look great. Outstanding.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Howdy All
Thank you for the kind words. I'm shipping it in the morning so he'll get it in time.
WC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com