Boot hangers

Started by Forty Rod, May 24, 2009, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

Not sure this is the right forum and not sure I have the right name for these gizmos.

What I'm looking for are the things that sit on a frame on the floor with w couple of uprights that you hang your boots upside down on when you store them.  (With apologies to Miss Morrell, one of my favorite high school teachers, for the abomination that was that sentence.)

I'd like something ready-made but simple (VERY simple) plans to make my own would work as well.

Maybe Del has somehing I could use or anyone else.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Icebox Bob

Combination hanger/dryer?

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?page=peet-boot-dryer&categoryId=33564&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1
or
http://www.bowhunting.com/shopping/Products/Primos-Boot-Dryer__PM-BOOTDRYER.aspx

I'm guessing that with a couple of lengths of PVC and a board you could fashion something similar to put over a hot air register and then stick in the closet when your boots were dry..............

Cheers
Well.... see, if you take your time, you get a more harmonious outcome.

Forty Rod

That's exactly what I'm looking for.  Thanks.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

JD Alan

If you have a Farm or Ranch supply anywhere near you, they usually handle such things, year round. I know Coastal Farm Supply carries them. Handy items. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

You outta see the one in an antique store here.It's a giant horseshoe,built in boot puller,with boot hangers and a place for a sole brush. ;D Rustic lookin,i been eyeballin it for sometime now. :)Last i looked it was 149.00
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Hell, Rick, that just sounds right down your alley.  ::)

GunClick Rick

I know,but i ain't got nowhere to put it ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com