who can make me a holster rig?

Started by Meramac Kid, May 18, 2009, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meramac Kid

gettin back into the game after being out for about a year and need to get a rig...looking for Black in color...right hand strongside and crossdraw....dont need no fancy tooling or anything like that jsut a good functional rig

Freedom

Hi, name's Wes.  I can make you a rig... I am sure that you will get many offers from some very qualified leathersmiths by posting your WTB here. If I can help you just drop me a line.

my site is still under construction but it will give you and idea of my work. www.7xleather.com   I also have a pretty big photo album if you want to see it just click the long link in my signature.

I just made the switch to vinegaroon for my black dye and I am very pleased with the results I am getting with Wickett&Craig leather. The black dye that I have used in the past has been terrible to work with and is very hard on the leather and it seems to sweat black for quite a while...the vinegaroon doesn't have these problems.

Thanks
Wes
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

RollingThunder

Freedom's got some good stuff. You could do a lot worse than selecting him.
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Slowhand Bob

Any thoughts on style of holster desired?  Do you think of your needs as primarily competition or is 'looking ' right for a certain persona the main concern?   Personas will usually dictate leather styles to a certain degree.  What is your desired price range for your needs and what items will you need in addition to a belt and two holsters?  A safe and acceptable method of carrying the various ammo is almost as important as holsters themselves.

GunClick Rick

Nice sturdy lookin leather.I need to get one for my 12 inch barrel 58 at some point.I like that possibles bag too.Check this guy out,he is a good friend for about 25 years,we have many discussions in his tipi,he lives about a mile from me.You may have met him, he goes to Montana where he keeps his horses and then ends up in Pinedale, Wy mountainman museum.His name is Chuck Streeper.I'll keep you in mind when i wanna get a holster for my 58 Buffalo Hunter.
http://americanfrontiers.net/dispatches/view.php?newsid=1031755676,1583,&team
Bunch a ole scudders!

Jbird

I also am a holster maker and leathersmith and would be interested in doing the job.
Drop me a line if interested
Josh
Work Hard, Live Well, And never Give up

Ned Buckshot

Howdy!

I've been doing leather work for about 20years professionally. I would be happy to build a rig for you to your spec's. I've attached a picture of a black rig I recently did for a B Western Cowboy as an example of the quility of work I do.

Thanks for looking.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

Dang Ned,i thought you went into hiding.I'll send ya an email..Ned has done a couple things for me and boy Howdy,i ain't got the words..Shoot i thought the feds might have locked ya up or somethin..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Heck Rick!!!! ???  The FEDS????

I don't think I've done nuthin' that bad since I was 12!!!!! :P

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

GunClick Rick

;) Seems like thier after everbody these days..They sure would like to steal my house.Ain't nobody got nuttin on you Ned,one of the best you are.
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com