Green River Gun Club

Started by Tjackstephens, May 09, 2009, 07:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Tjackstephens on August 24, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
The Green River Rangers Company B will be going to war this Saturday Aug. 29. We will be chasing Poncho Villa down in Mexico. Saddle up and help us pursue him. Sign up at 9AM and Shoot at 10AM. Bring someting to eat or drink and come to have a good time. See you at the Green River Gun Club. TJ  Texas Jack

TJ,

I hope everyone enjoys those stages.  One hint:  for some fun, make 'em whistle "Pancho & Lefty" while they shoot Stage 6.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Tjackstephens

9-12-09  We had a great shoot today at the Green River Gun Club the Green River Gunslingers a SASS club. It was wonderful weather and all had a good time. I really did, I had a clean match, wasn't black powder this time. Will miss the next two shoots there will be at the Eastern Regional and the Southwestern Regional. I will be at the Oct. fifth Saturday NCOWS shoot when the Green River Rangers Company B will ride again. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Tjackstephens

Duke Henry is forming a NCOWS posse at the West Side Sportsmen Club. They will be holding the 2010 NCOWS National. That club will be shooting on the fifth Saturdays of next year. This will spell the end of any ideal of forming a NCOWS posse at the Green River club. Over half of our shooters come from Evansville. We will fall in there and help the West Side posse.

We will hold our last NCOWS shoot at Green River. It will be the fifth Saturday in Oct. Hope to see many of you there. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

French Jack

Thanks for the update, TJ.  Congrats and best to Duke and the rest of the crew at West Side.  We'll look forward to seeing all of you. ;D
French Jack

J.D. Yellowhammer

That's disappointing, Tj.  We are able to travel as far as Bowling Green for Green River NCOWS shoots without any trouble, but Evansville takes special planning (haveta do somethin' with the dogs, cats, plus expenses, etc.) and we won't be able to do that too often.   :(

Oh well....  We'll still get to some of your SASS shoots, and try fer Evansville when we can.
Lunarian, n.  An inhabitant of the moon, as distinguished from Lunatic, one whom the moon inhabits. (Ambrose Bierce).  Which one are you?

Tjackstephens

J.D. things did not work out as well for us as I would have liked. However it will be good to have a posse at West Side that can hold the National. Remember, Green River allows Working Cowboy and even Range Det. at their SASS shoots. You and your lady come and shoot with us on the second Saturday any time you can. Don't forget we will have a NCOWS shoot their the fifth Saturday in Oct. Tj

J.D. Yellowhammer

Quote from: Tjackstephens on September 21, 2009, 08:29:22 AM
J.D. things did not work out as well for us as I would have liked. However it will be good to have a posse at West Side that can hold the National. Remember, Green River allows Working Cowboy and even Range Det. at their SASS shoots. You and your lady come and shoot with us on the second Saturday any time you can. Don't forget we will have a NCOWS shoot their the fifth Saturday in Oct. Tj

Thanks, Tj. Ya'll have a great group and a fun range--we'll be back!
Lunarian, n.  An inhabitant of the moon, as distinguished from Lunatic, one whom the moon inhabits. (Ambrose Bierce).  Which one are you?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com