quick sheath for ASB trim knife

Started by cowboy316, April 30, 2009, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy316

hey guys just thought id throw together this little number for tha ASB trim knife a very special friend gave me that i got in the mail today will be working on the sheath for the ASB round knife that he sent too  ;D
my hat is off to you JD thank you
   Tim

Jbird

:o nice knife and sheath pard lucky dog you
Work Hard, Live Well, And never Give up

Gun Butcher

That is a sweet knife and a very nice little sheath for it to live in.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

I knew you would do something cool with them Cowboy. I hope the serve you well. God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

RollingThunder

What a wonderful gift from a wonderful guy. Very lucky fella, there C316!
Just because you CAN ride the hide off a horse, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.youtube.com/artroland - The home of Backyard Horsemanship!

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good. I always make covers or sheaths for my working knives so the edges don't get dorked. Nice.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

here a quick sheath for the ASB round knife  that Mr JD sent me enjoy did to different basket stamps 
enjoy
     Tim
  PS guess it would help if i put the pics on LOL

Marshal Will Wingam

That looks good, Cowboy. The basketweave looks nice and even. Nice looking knife, too.

I opted for the same type of sheath for mine. I don't take it anywhere so it just needs a slip sheath to protect the edges. I got inspired by Chuck's recent post with the trade knife sheath done with rivets and wanted to give that look a try. While I had the vinegaroon out, I tried some on the handle (again thanks, Chuck). Even with a coat of linseed oil on it, the wood darkened nicely.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

Marshal
  pretty nifty lookin sheath love the rivet look and the vinegaroon looks good 
thanks for the pics
    Tim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com