hey guys here a new style sheath i saw but i put my little twist on it
Cowboy316

PS havent got the belt loop slots cut yet need to get a bigger punch LOL

Jbird

looks nice pard now get it finished LOL  ;D
Work Hard, Live Well, And never Give up

cowboy316

Jbird
Thank you pard hoping to get it pretty close to done tonight should be working on a customers cell case but i forgot  to get the belt clip this morning so that wil have to wait till morning
LOL thanks again bud
    Cowboy316

Ace Lungger

Howdy CB216,  :)
I am realy excited to see it done :o I got to make something different than knife sheaths. I am going to start on a pair of spur straps, but I need to make me a pattern for some high arm cuffs.
I can't wait to see it done!
Later Greg
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Johnny McCrae

Howdy CB 316,

Your lookin' good! That is a real nifty design. Can't wait to see it finished.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Slowhand Bob

Very nice, I am right that it is a pancake design for knives?  It would be a great matching piece for that style holster, I have got to remember that.  I to would love to see the finished piece as the artistic design work is my Waterloo but I do dearly appreciate the beauty of it.

Sir Charles deMouton-Black

A pancake style, to be worn cross-draw?  I'm thinking that that would be a really handy location for a backpacking hunter.

S.O.B. would also work if you weren't encumbered by carrying stuff on your back.  OK, then, put it on inside-out.
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

cowboy316

heres 2 more pics for you guys during the tooling stage
enjoy
   Cowboy316

cowboy316

Slowhand and Sir Charles
i guess you would say it a pancake style ive seen other sheaths like it and yes Charles i can be wore cross draw thought that would but a different twist into things LOL but hope to have it glues and stitched or laced not sure what im gonna do there thinking a lacing would look kinda cool but who knows LOL
well enjoy
   Cowboy316

cowboy316

ok guys started stitching but got tired of using a finish nail so gonna finish hole with drill press hope to have it in the dye tonight
heres a pic sofar
    enjoy
     Cowboy316

cowboy316

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR was stitching this sheath up and gonna get it in the dye and all be buggered if i didnt break my last needle
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL
Cowboy316 lol

Rayban

Hot Dang Cowboy!!!! Don't know if I even want to show you mine...but a deal is a deal...I think you been holding out on me....that is a cool design...I had a bit of a problem with the slots.....and the sewing...but it was a learning experience.
And now that I've seen yourns, I can't wait to start on another.
I really like how you cut-out that front panel.

Gonna slap some finish on mine....film at 7 !!! ;D

Meanwhile, you go fetch the girl......you win! :-[

cowboy316

Rayban
the wife say cowgirl up and post it but she ment cowboy up or at least i hope she ment cowboy LOL anyway i has stitching mine this morning and broke my last needle  so im dead in the water till tomorrow  but oh well cant wait to see what you came up with bet your is just as cool
Take care

Tim

Rayban

Well here's my "pronto-type"......no pretty on it, but again, I learned a lot.... ???...or did I??
Only the next one will tell....but this here ia good practical design if you like a cross draw carry....

cowboy316

Ray
my friend that a good lookin sheath i love the color and the form shape is great hows it ride on  the hip
mine feels pretty good  and mine turned out croos draw and feels good drawing it out
keep up there great work
  Tim

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks nice, Rayban. I like the molded part leaving only a short amount of grip sticking out. Good job.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

ok guy its finished and boy was that a learning experince but its done and i will be making more it got 24 hours in the coffee so its got a nice brown color to it not quite like the walnut but i still like it
well enjoy guys and drooling is allowed the paper towels are behind the tree LOL
  thanks guys
     Cowboy316

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Cowboy,

Like I said "Your lookin' good! That is a real nifty design". You did a great job on this.

Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Marshal Will Wingam

You did right fine on that, Cowboy. The coffee color is nice and it accents the design. Thanks.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

That's good lookin Cowboy.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com