Stitching Mule

Started by Ned Buckshot, April 28, 2009, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

It just occured to me I've never posted my take on the "horse" so here it is.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Ned

Your mule looks pretty versatile, did you make it, or have it made for you, either way looks good, thanks for giving us a look see.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ned Buckshot

Yes I built it, about 15 years ago. It clamps into a vice on my bench so I get full "swing" both up and down and side to side. I added the plate on the foot to clamp to a table at gun shows etc.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the pics, Ned. I like the idea that the whole thing doesn't stick down in the way. Very useful-looking design.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ace Lungger

Howdy Ned,
That is a good looking stitching mule! I have been working on plans to make a add on to be able to hold about 24" of a 3" wide belt.

Thanks for sharing!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

JD Alan

Mighty fine unit there Ned. It looks very versatile. I had a buddy make me a floor model, and they are are handy. Thanks for sharing the picture, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

santee

Neat, it's got little magnets to hold the needles. What a great idea!

Ace, we started talking about it, but what do you charge for a shortened model to put under your legs while sitting/stitching? I'm guessing we're talking about 2' long?
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Ned Buckshot

Thanks boys.  Ace I'd like to see pictures when you get the attachment up and working.

Ya Santee, the magnets where an afterthought, they came out of an old plastic shower curtin!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ace Lungger

Hody Ned,
I will be more than glad to post pics! You can ask TW, I been working on a good design for about 4 months!
I will keep ever one in the loop!
Later ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com