Started by Jbird, April 27, 2009, 06:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

:D
Howdy all I am a Leather worker and cowboy part time.
here is some of my stuff .
Member Leatherworker.net
Work Hard, Live Well, And never Give up

Jbird

m

Jbird

m

santee

Welcome, and nice stuff!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome Josh, I can see you've been on this trail for a while, nice work, thanks for sharing. ::) :o 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny Dingus

Welcome Josh,  see you migrated over.  Nice work.  Post up some more when you get to it.  Thanks for the pics as we do like to look and drool a little.  Won't get the pics wet though.

Great to have you here.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

Jbird

Thanks all
I am very glad to have joined up and hope to have some fun here
Josh

Gun Butcher

Welcome Jbird, I think you will like it here. Some of the guys seem to be chained to their work benches judging by the amount of stuff they turn out. But the rest of us don't mind cause we love to look.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

Jbird
welcome to the wild bunch of leather guys everyone here is great bunch of guys they are full of knowledge and a blast to listen to LOL nice to see ya made it over the hill from leatherworkers
  welcome again
     Cowboy316

Ace Lungger

Howdy Josh,
You won't find a better bunch of pards than there are here! To a lot of us, we call this home!!  I think you will be very happy here, everyone try's to help each other, that is what makes us a family !! :)

Glad you are here! :)
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Jbird

Thanks pards
I am glad to be here and hope to learn some great stuff see you around all
Josh

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice work, Jbird. You have a good hand with those tools. You're part of a great bunch, here. We're always happy to see new members. Glad to have you with us.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Jbird

Thanks for the Welcome Marshal Will
And the kind words I will be hanging around looking for fun and knowledge

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on April 27, 2009, 11:21:29 PM
Very nice work, Jbird. You have a good hand with those tools. You're part of a great bunch, here. We're always happy to see new members. Glad to have you with us.

cowboywc

Howdy JBird
Welcome...... Very nice work.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy JBird,

Welcome to the Leather Shop. Beautiful work! You will enjoy this forum. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your talents with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

outrider

Jbird,

Welcome to the forum...you have done some nice work there.  I think you will find that our brothers/sisters in this forum will extend their friend ship and knowledge.  Great bunch of cowpokes for sure (even if some do ride Harley's).  ::) ::) ;D ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Jbird

Thanks for the kind welcome all and I hope to see some great stuff from you fellows. Even if you ride a harley,
Here's to you pards

Johnny McCrae

Now how did you know that some of us rode Harley's?
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Hank Rugerman

Well dang J bird..looks like you fell in with the right crowd...nice looking work...

Johnny......I had one of them rigs your'e a riding...it was my first harley..... 8)
Of course there were'nt no gray hairs on me, when I was a riding that mule.... ;D ;D ;D
If you get to thinking your important..try ordering someone elses dog around!

cazio

Welcome to the city. Hope to see more of your work.

Robert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com