Lead remover

Started by hooey, March 16, 2009, 05:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you all find to be the best product to remove lead (especially the deposits around the forcing cone) from your pistolas?

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Abilene

About 5 or 10 rounds of blackpowder loads.  Seriously.  :)

Sagebrush Burns

M-Pro 7 works well on lead, Lewis lead remover for harder deposits, Outer's Foul Out for the meanest.

Texas Lawdog

I had one of those Lewis Lead remover for my 45acp 1911 when I shot lead SWCs.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Fairshake

A good soaking of Kroil left in the barrell overnight. Then use any stiff metal brush or a tip wrappoed with steel wool.
Deadwood Marshal  Border Vigilante SASS 81802                                                                         WARTHOG                                                                   NRA                                                                            BOLD So that His place shall never be with those cold and Timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com