EOT Baseball cap

Started by Hemlock Mike, February 25, 2005, 07:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemlock Mike

WOW -- What a nice baseball cap SASS offers for sale  ;D

I presume that it is CAS legal to wear at EOT competition.  ::)

They just Emuled me the picture - - a real beauty - I might give up my 50 BMG hat !!!

Mike

Micheal Fortune

You know Mike, I just never felt I look good or was ever much comfortable in a baseball cap.  Guess it's I never played much baseball as a youngster.

It is a good looking cap!  But then again I never advertise for something I haven't been to, or an event I wasn't at. 
I can't wear the Pink Floyd Darkside of the Moon t-shirt, LA sports arena 1974, I didn't go, the wife did and it looks better on her anyway.

Most all cowboys these days wear ball caps and tennis shoes so it would almost seem fitting to shoot in them, but alas, not... ;)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Hemlock Mike

Mike F ----

OH WOW MAN -- You got a Pink Floyd Tee Shirt ???  Oh woww that's gotta be a real kinda' trip you know like few have been there --- and on and on and -----

Mike

Laredo Crockett

Baseball caps are appropriate headgear-for the Baseball Diamond-they look kinda dumb worn anywhere else. Also, they don't do  much in the way of warding off the Sun.

Uncle Eph

somewhere around here I have a picture of a baseball team that some ranch fielded in the 1880-90s time period, I wonder what would be said if you showed up at the next match wearing a period correct baseball uniform and was packin' iron.. ??? :o ;D
WARTHOG, GAF #364, SASS #53354, BOLD #549, SBSS #1483, STORM #5, NRA, CRSO, ASSRA, SDOP, SUV, GOFWG #19, 7-7-79 SNL WINNER

Russ T Chambers

It would be vaguely reminiscent of the time Gunzilla showed up at EOT wearing a Dallas Cowboy outfit, complete with helmet.  And his guns, of course. 
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Micheal Fortune

Quote from: Hemlock Mike on February 26, 2005, 06:40:20 PM
Mike F ----

OH WOW MAN -- You got a Pink Floyd Tee Shirt ???  Oh woww that's gotta be a real kinda' trip you know like few have been there --- and on and on and -----

Mike
;D ;D ;D, No, the wife has the shirt, I was busing working for a living and didn't get to go.... :(  Chicks get to go to all of that stuff.   ;)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Sisquoc

Quote from: Uncle Eph on February 26, 2005, 11:46:24 PM
somewhere around here I have a picture of a baseball team that some ranch fielded in the 1880-90s time period, I wonder what would be said if you showed up at the next match wearing a period correct baseball uniform and was packin' iron.. ??? :o ;D
Couple years ago at Winter Range, that's exactly what happened.  Whole ball team in period-correct uniforms, from hats to shoes, and the field manager in period-correct suit.  One of them was at EoT that year, too.  Looked sharp!  ;D  :o
If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet.  -- Keith Richards
The Cowboys Charter Member
SBSS 1383; OGB 8-22-04
WartHog    RO1  RO2  SASS 39167  RATS 127

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com