Rifle Rack

Started by Johnny McCrae, February 16, 2009, 07:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny McCrae

I needed a free standing four slot rifle rack that would fit into a tight space. I built this one out of (1) 3/4" x 12" x 72" and (1) 3/4" x 12" x 48" piece of oak. Nothing fancy but it does the job. Total cost was under $40.00.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Bristow Kid

Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Oliver Loving

Johnny:

Good rack.  I'd been a looking for some'n for my shop but haven't liked anything at the stores.  Tanks for tha post

Johnny McCrae

Thanks for the kind words.

If anyone one is interested, send me a PM with your Email address. I'll send you PDF files with a cutting layout and dimensions.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D Nice job Johnny, I'm glad you posted. ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Angel_Eyes

Never thought I would say this to a gentleman of the male persuasion, but,,,,,Nice Rack!! ;D ;D ;D

AE ::)
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Angel Eyes,

Well I gotta' admit this is the first time I've ever been told that I have a nice "Rack".

Rube Burrows

Looks pretty darn good.
"If legal action will not work use lever action and administer the law with Winchesters" ~ Louis L'Amour

SASS# 84934
RATS#288

Fairshake

I wonder if your rack would qualify for Boone&Crockett?
Deadwood Marshal  Border Vigilante SASS 81802                                                                         WARTHOG                                                                   NRA                                                                            BOLD So that His place shall never be with those cold and Timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Fairshake on February 19, 2009, 07:09:12 AM
I wonder if your rack would qualify for Boone&Crockett?

Its a good thing that most of us wear high boots... ;)

Great-looking rack.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com