What happened to...

Started by Forty Rod, February 11, 2009, 05:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

...the places at the top that sent you to 'new subjects since last visit' and 'replies to your posts since last visit?'

Did I turn something off and if I did, how do I turn it back on?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Leo Tanner

Mine is still workin.  I'll look in my profile options an see if theres some switch in there.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Try "email and notifications" on the left and see if the second box is checked.  I have the first two checked and not the others.  The description on the second option sound like it may be it.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on February 11, 2009, 05:31:49 PM
Try "email and notifications" on the left and see if the second box is checked.  I have the first two checked and not the others.  The description on the second option sound like it may be it.

Now you confused poor 40 Rod, just run down there and help him. ;D  BTW he don't bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very hard. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

Sorry, it's notification an email, not vicea versa.

Roland Deschain

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Delmonico on February 11, 2009, 05:33:45 PM
Now you confused poor 40 Rod, just run down there and help him. ;D  BTW he don't bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,very hard. ::)

No, but he's much more tolerable after his Saturday bath, which he takes whether he needs it or not...   :( :(

Leo Tanner

Well now I'm on pins an needles wonderin if he got it figgured out er not.
DN, are ya part of the grumpy lunch bunch?  Yer prolly close enough ta be.

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Quote from: Daniel Nighteyes on February 11, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
No, but he's much more tolerable after his Saturday bath, which he takes whether he needs it or not...   :( :(

Well I here he ain't while someone is tryin' to give him one. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

Quote from: Leo Tanner on February 11, 2009, 05:31:49 PM

I have them checked and it still ain't workin'.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Leo Tanner on February 11, 2009, 05:52:32 PM
Well now I'm on pins an needles wonderin if he got it figgured out er not.

Nah, that weenie won't come out an' associate with the likes of us.  He showed up a couple of times an' then just stopped.  I even took my Saturday bath on Thursday mornin' so I'd be fresh as a daisy.   ;D

Delmonico

Try findin' a place that has fry bread, bet he'll show. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

This will sound fundamental, but have you tried loging out an then back in?  Erase cookies in the options?  Settings get saved in there too.  Man I wish I could help ya , it don't make sense.

Roland Deschain

Forty Rod

If he doesn't we do the same thing we do with others who don't show up: we talk and make rude comments about them. That goes for all the rest of you anti-social misfits that don't get there, too.

ANT

I

SOCIAL!

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on February 11, 2009, 06:36:57 PM
If he doesn't we do the same thing we do with others who don't show up: we talk and make rude comments about them. That goes for all the rest of you anti-social misfits that don't get there, too.

ANT

I

SOCIAL!

Already done tolt ya years ago, either come out here or cent a C-47 for me and I'll be glad to cater it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on February 11, 2009, 07:03:25 PM
Damn, now I got all bleary and wheezy.  I sure do miss Annie.  :(

I know, but it was a good thread about you. :'(
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Leo Tanner on February 11, 2009, 05:52:32 PM

Guess you could call me an "occasional member."  Its a 2- to 2.5-hour commute each way, so I generally only get there once or twice a year.

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Forty Rod on February 11, 2009, 06:36:57 PM

And y'all better believe he's tellin' the truth!  My ears have about burned off a time or two.

'Course, ol' Forty-Rod seems ta love findin' out when I can't be there an' schedulin' it fer then.  He's kinda psychic that way.

Forty Rod

Quote from: Daniel Nighteyes on February 11, 2009, 07:10:33 PM
And y'all better believe he's tellin' the truth!  My ears have about burned off a time or two.

'Course, ol' Forty-Rod seems ta love findin' out when I can't be there an' schedulin' it fer then.  He's kinda psychic that way.

Who you callin' a psycho, huh?

Del, I got an email notification that you sent me a PM, but you know what? PMs went away, too.  Try my juno email.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com