Feet and boots

Started by Forty Rod, February 19, 2005, 03:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forty Rod

You're gonna hug me an'  expect me to behave?  ::) :o

What a wonderfully naive idea.  ;)

C'mon!  Gimme a hug!   :-* :-* :-* :-*
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

< Puts on the flannel corset, the steel corset, an underdress, shirt, vest, flannel pantaloons and six skirts, THEN hugs Forty-Rod >

There!

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Forty Rod

Well, what the hell.  I got nothin' to do for seven or eight hours.  Let's see how this turns out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Trinity

Quote from: AnnieLee on February 27, 2005, 06:27:55 PM
< Puts on the flannel corset, the steel corset, an underdress, shirt, vest, flannel pantaloons and six skirts, THEN hugs Forty-Rod >

There!

AnnieLee

:o Dang, AnnieLee,  You must be waddling like that kid on "A Christmas Story"!

... Steel corset?  Tsk Tsk Tsk.  Ole Forty Rod must be a devil. ;D

... what's your secret, Forty??  ;) ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Four-Eyed Buck

Practice, practice, practice............... ::) :o ;) 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Doc Shapiro

I busted up one foot pretty good some years back.  It never healed right.  I have a devil of a time getting boots (and shoes) that fit!

So, I bought a pair of custom Earthwalkers.  Those I absolutely love! 

Good luck on your quest.  Maybe you can have someone outline your feet on a peice of paper (if they'll get that close  :o) and send that to Del along with some measurements around various parts of feet and legs up to calf.  That will help them get the right fit for ya.

Doc

Old Top

Miss Annie,

After putting all that armor on you forgot to holster "Ellie Ka-bong"  you may need it with Forty Rod  ;D ;D ;D

Old Top
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Don't worry, Old Top, I have her little sister in hand.

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Well, it didn't take the horrid, incorrigible, and lacivious Forty eight hours to get me to hug him without the armor.
:-*

Leigh Ping is still handy, however.

;)

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Is that her new name, Leigh Ping, Miss Annie or am I out of the loop?  If that is her name, it's a great one.  If that is a real person's name, my appologies to Ping for thinking she is a miniaturized cast iron skillet.  "Ping" is a perfect name for small skillet, though!  I can hear its sound now:  "Piiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngg!"  ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Forty Rod

Get one between those two in size and call it Les Clang.

(I'll stand here patiently waiting for applause and another hug.)

Trinity

You might get some applause from me, but let's just stop there, ok?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Aye, Trinity, Leigh Ping is the small skillet's name.

And I like Les Clang, too. A male skillet sandwiched between two female ones. Who else but Forty would think of that?

: hugs him anyway :

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com