USFA Premium Grade 44-40

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, February 05, 2009, 06:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Well I have a fine pistol for a review . Have shot it a little, to darn cold to shot very long . I have put a Wolff reduced spring kit in it and it made it (sweet ) When it warms up will give you the results .

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
Today I went out and shot my 44wcf . I shot ammo from  Ten-X ammo , and from Black Hills , plus reloads all smokeless .
I shot on paper had several real good groups . I shot at 12 yards . The black Hills was hotter and gave  better groups .
The reloads gave excellent groups also . After I clean it I will shoot the black powder next . If the sun can shine two days in a row .

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Here is a video we shot today . Had a blast filming this . hope you enjoy .
   http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpLl1lJ2sE

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Had a chance to go shooting today . I grabbed my USFA Premium Grade 44wcf . This pistol is a real shooter I shot some Black Hills ammo through it and after I wiped it down I shot several rounds from Powder Inc. The Black Powder loads shot great also . The target were set at 15-25 yards ,if you will do your part the pistol won't let you down .

Marshal Deadwood

Rowdy, I can't get the link to take me to your 'clip.' It takes me to a 'general YouTube thing.

MD

Rowdy Fulcher

M D
sorry for the problem . go to you tube and rowdyfulcher channel

Harley Starr

Just saw the video last night. I rated it five stars and subscribed to your channel. Your USFA premium SAA is probably the first one to make an appearence on YouTube because I can't find any others.
A work in progress.

Rowdy Fulcher

Ridgway
Thank you  , I love the USFA guns , and the 44 wcf is a real sweetheart to shoot . I love shooting BP loads the smoke and the boom are all part of the game .

Harley Starr

I've noticed that BP loads tend to have more kick to them than the cowboy competition loads.
A work in progress.

Dr. Bob

Black powder loads require a full case.  Most just fill it with powder.  Don't have to do that with that fad smokeyless powder so you can make light loads. ::)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Marshal Deadwood

The real cowboys that we admire and emulate did not shoot anemic weak loads.

Some even joke that SASS means Silly Arsed Squib Shooters....and how do you defend against that statement when some guys are shooting loads my sister would laugh at ?

MD  *may not have a full deck but I do have a full case posse

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

A couple reminders:

Loadin' discussions belong in another forum, not this one.

Folks new to loadin' will find it to their advantage to consult a reputable loadin' manual rather than bein' guided by loose terms such as 'full case'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Marshal Deadwood

Thanks for the cooperation, Marshal.

Arcey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com