Leggy brunettes, an a gorgemous blonde.

Started by Ranch 13, January 29, 2009, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranch 13

Eat more beef the west wasn't won on a salad.

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

GunClick Rick

Real cowboys don't use string,they use waahre :P

Nice picture :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Tensleep

Quote from: GunClick Rick on January 29, 2009, 03:14:04 PM
Real cowboys don't use string,they use waahre :P

Nice picture :)

Any idea what baling wire costs today?  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Ranch 13

:o Cripes as big of a pain as it is to get the twine off of a roundbale, I can't even imagine what kind of grief wire would be. ;D ;D :o

Wymore Wrangler

Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Ranch 13

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D Howdy Ranch

Will Pard I'd say you're living the GOOD LIFE, great picture, and the blond looks right at home.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Texas Lawdog

Those pictures remind me of feeding cows in the Oklahoma and Texas Panhandle in the winter.  That's a fine lookin' girl.  My chocolate Lab rides in my old pickup and she loves the cold weather and snow.  I flew up to Jackson Hole a couple of years ago in Feb., it looked like a "winter wonderland". That was my first time to be up there in the winter. We go up there every couple of years and go to Frontier Days in Cheyenne.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

boy that brings back some memories,  we used to use all wire back in those days,  we'd feed about 30 square bales a day, just rotate herds so we'd be back to them in about 3 days.
I can remember all them piles of balin wire we'd have at the end of winter, used it for everything you can think of.  even used it for acetylin welding  ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Ranch 13

Ol Babe there in the pickup seat is a 14 year old Shelty. She's not as active as she once was, and she don't see or hear like she should,but she still likes to go along and make sure I get things done right. ;D

Texas Lawdog

She's a sweetheart!  OT, We used a bunch of that bailin' wire to repair fences and a little welding too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Chili Pepper Kid

Nice photos.

That truck now. Whars the heated leather seats? Heated steering wheel?  How does ya roll up the winders wif out push buttons? Remote starter?     How can ya live like that???

Chili Pepper Kid
Jebediah Nightlinger: I regret trifling with married women, I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards, I deplore my occasional departures from the truth, Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday Sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger, and those I am about to...

Ranch 13

RRio

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Great pictures my friend. 

If it wasn't for the extra shifter and color of the interior I'd swear you had my ol' pick-up.  The dog in mine is a bit darker and thinks he knows how to put on starter relays. ;D

Yours most likely says F250 on it also. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ranch 13

;D Del its a typical ranch truck :o Blue on the outside (except for the brown and yellow door on the drivers side) White on the inside , except for the inside of the hood is lime green :P seat is red (back seat out of a salvage crew cab). Yes it is a 250 ;D

Delmonico

I love old beat-up pick-ups, I make fun of the kids at work that wash their pick-ups.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Lucky Irish Tom

Only thing missing from them pictures is a horse!

Beautiful, just Beautiful!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com