holster template

Started by cowboy316, January 25, 2009, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

I like to think no honest question is stupid, but then I don't want to think I'm stupid either!

I'm grateful experienced guys like Will aren't sick to death of answering the same basic questions over and over again, as newbies like myself show up asking questions by the dozens.

I sure have appreciated the help :P 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboy316

ok guys heres an idea of the gun belt i drew up last night
i think i might have to make it narrower but we will see
      Cowboy316

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks good, Cowboy. Tool it so we can see how it looks. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

ill be getting leather tomorrow weather permitting
designing a cell phone case as we speak so ill have that going tomorrow too
     Cowboy316

Gun Butcher

:o  BEWARE OF CELL PHONE CASES     ;D  ??? ::)

See round three????
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

well GB i guess im cheating then im using butcher paper and cutting out each
piece and taping them together and if it doesnt fit right  i redesign it LOL but i do
admit their a pain in the butt
   Cowboy316

Gun Butcher

You know I always laid out a pattern for holsters but for some reason (unknown) I thought I could just pop out a cell phone case with no problem.  Go figure.??
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ken Neal

Another good source is the old F.O Baird book if you can find one. It has full size tracing and tooling patterns for several different handguns.

Marshal Will Wingam

I forgot about Baird's book. Thanks for mentioning that, Ken. Welcome to the forum.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com