To the Ladies of Cas City..........

Started by MDC, February 14, 2005, 05:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDC

Joyce (AnnieLee)

While there are some who would question my being a "lady," I appreciate the thought, MDC! Thank you.

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Four-Eyed Buck

Now, Annie. If you think for one minute that we don't think you aren't a lady.......I believe you are ;)And for the rest of the distaff denizens of CAS-City, Happy Valentnes Day to a pretty wonderful bunch of ladies. You lovely girls make shooting CAS SSOOOOOOOOOOOoooo much better. ya'll have a nice day.......Buck 8) ;) ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Tricky Trina

I know what you mean Annie - in the same corral myself!  But I have to say Missouri Marshal and all the rest of our pards make me feel like a lady no matter where we are or how we're dressed!  Thanks MDC for the thought!  And we should say the same goes out to all the gents from us ladies!
Trina :-*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 14, 2005, 07:02:03 PM
I know what you mean Annie - in the same corral myself!  But I have to say Missouri Marshal and all the rest of our pards make me feel like a lady no matter where we are or how we're dressed!  Thanks MDC for the thought!  And we should say the same goes out to all the gents from us ladies!

Good point, Trina!

Thank you, Gents, for making us feel like ladies and happy Valentine's Day!

:-*

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: AnnieLee on February 14, 2005, 09:41:54 PM
Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 14, 2005, 07:02:03 PM

Good point, Trina!

Thank you, Gents, for making us feel like ladies and happy Valentine's Day!

:-*

AnnieLee
Anytime, Cuz.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com