rowdy fulcher

Started by sngle_axion, January 17, 2009, 12:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sngle_axion

I saw that you have 3 rodeos and was wondering how durable the finish is on those and if the internals are the same as the premium versions. Thanks

Rowdy Fulcher

Single Axion
The finish seems to be ok I have carried them and they  have Holster wear marks like most gun finish with time .
Also if you Buff them they look great . Now as far as the insides they are about the same . I have 2 premium guns
1 is a 45 colt in a 5 1/2 and the other is a 44wcf it has a 5 1/2 also . I always drop in a wolff reduced spring kit and that tops it off .
As far as the rodeo's they are GOOD guns I have fired thousands of rounds through them and they are what I was shooting in the 45 Colt Championship last year when I  won theBlack PowderDuelist category at the NCOWS National  Shoot . But the Premium GUNS sure are Pretty .

Tjackstephens

Fellows I have a USFA premium it's the NCOWS revolver. special run. There's just not a finer single action on the market (my opinion). Have two gunslingers and one rodeos that have been made to look like a gunslingers. Two are 7 1/2's both 45. One 4 5/8 in 45 and one 5 1/2 in 44/40. Two have spring kits (wolfe) and two have been to a gunsmith. All are keepers.  Also have the sheriff's model. It's at a gunsmith right now, never shot it. It's 4" in 45.  You might say I like USFA. TJ  ;)
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Scorpion

Pards,

Any body know how to contact Rowdy Fulcher? I saw his video on the cylinder loader and have a question for him.

Thanks in advance.

Scorpion

Dirty Brass

Quote from: Scorpion on April 03, 2009, 01:08:59 PM
Pards,

Any body know how to contact Rowdy Fulcher? I saw his video on the cylinder loader and have a question for him.

Thanks in advance.

Scorpion

Click on his name above his avatar. There is an email address listed...

Scorpion

I found the e-mail address.

Thanks - S

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com