Hanson's Leather & Supply Co.

Started by Charlie Bowdre, January 17, 2009, 07:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Bowdre

Hi guys ,
Not sure if this is the right spot for this .
But I am looking at placing a small order with this company and was wondering if anyone has had dealing with them . Only looking for a few sets of jingle bobs for my spurs so it isn't a big deal . But as they are on the west coast as opposed to me here in the east ???
Appreciate the info

Dutchy
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Tensleep

Dealt with them many times, Minnie Aldinger and her family are good folks.

Give them a try Dutchy, I bet you will wind up happy.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

JD Alan

Hey there Tensleep, seeing your handle made me think of riding through Tensleep a few years ago, on one of out trips from Oregon to Sturgis. I've got a picture of it, but I'll be darned if I can remember where that place is
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:) Howdy Dutchy

Handsens is a good company, I have bought from them several times, they also have a nice selection of solid brass spots and buckles, it's a family operation, I like that .

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Tensleep

Quote from: JD Alan on January 17, 2009, 09:38:11 AM
Hey there Tensleep, seeing your handle made me think of riding through Tensleep a few years ago, on one of out trips from Oregon to Sturgis. I've got a picture of it, but I'll be darned if I can remember where that place is

Wyoming!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Charlie Bowdre

"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com