Aircraft

Started by Arcey, January 05, 2009, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

The Moose is sorta partial to the Blue jumpsuits that the "Blue Angels" wear. She like the way they fit.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Steel Horse Bailey

So do a LOT of women!
;)
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Texas Lawdog

SHB, I guess that's okay. I like to see Danica Patrick in her driving suit.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 03, 2009, 06:27:42 AM
SHB, I guess that's okay. I like to see Danica Patrick in her driving suit.

Right on!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Leo Tanner

I was gonna mention that last night Pop ;D
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

She don't look too bad in a bikini, lying on the hood of a Shelby AC Cobra.

Arcey

Wunner why she ain't showin' no skin like the other girls do on them go daddy commercials.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

She aint filled out enough fer that yet.  Jump suit's workin good fer now.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, You ain't seen her in that bikini, she's doin' alright for a little girl.  She can lay on the hood of my GMC any time.

Arcey

Wunner whut it is. A trend mebbe?  Them Sprint Cup girls is built like the esteemed Ms. Patrick from the waist up. No boo... Ya know.

Me, I'd rather spend an evenin' in deep NASCAR discussions with Wendy Venturini. My health insurance is all paid up. I'd need it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Wendy is definitely "well armed".  Them shirt buttons are under a lot of strain!

Major E A Sterner

Danica Patrick...Looks Good to me   :o :o

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Leo Tanner

Yeah, I'd say so.  Hadn't seen that.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Leo, You need to check out her "layout" in the SI swimsuit issue.

Leo Tanner

Thanks fer the tip!

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Especially the one of her in the black bikini lying on the hood of a silver AC Cobra.

Steel Horse Bailey

Heck, Granmma Smedlap could look decent on an AC Cobra - I mean ... who's lookin' at the girl?!

Texas Lawdog

Jeff, You are getting OLD!

Steel Horse Bailey

Steel Horse Bailey

Either that or I wuz just seein' who'd believe my  ... uh, story.

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com