Aircraft

Started by Arcey, January 05, 2009, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Them Migs don't roll down the runway too well when the landing gear is up.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

The pilot got out on his own accord he did good........I guess. Might depend if they will take the damages out of his check...
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I thought the Russian military didn't get paid anymore.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on February 28, 2009, 12:50:32 PM
I thought the Russian military didn't get paid anymore.

from his part time job at Mickie D's
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I thought they only got room and board.  All the Borsht you can eat!

Steel Horse Bailey

He must have been so concerned about his Borscht that he forgot the part of flight training that went something like: "Retract your wheels as soon as possible to gain airspeed; however, make sure all wheels are airborne, not just the nose wheel!"

I can't say that I had that many flight lessons (and exactly NONE in a MIG ... darn it) but he sure made a "newbie" stupid mistake there!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Texas Lawdog

I wonder If he got sent to one them Goo logs?

Leo Tanner

Well it's one less in the sky, an that's a good thing.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Sod Buster

ACOR gets thiers first.
Then some goes to the efforts to get Stu Smalley elected to congress.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Sod Buster on February 28, 2009, 07:43:04 PM
ACOR gets thiers first.
Then some goes to the efforts to get Stu Smalley elected to congress.

Guess he did a lot of them daily affermations.  Had fergottin all about that bit.  Prolly cause it sucked like everythin else he does.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

They had the "Thunderbirds" perform before the NASCAR race at LAS VEGAS.

Leo Tanner

From what I've seen they are just as good as the Blue Angels.  I have this weekends race recorded and am looking forward to seeing the planes.

Roland Deschain

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

I have been fortunate to have been able to see the "Thuderbirds", the "Blue Angels", and the "Snow Birds" from Canada.  They are all exciting to watch.

Russ T Chambers

I've had the privilege of seeing all three also, 
The Tutors aren't quite as impressive as the F-18s or F-16s, but their eight plane formations kinda make up for it!
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Arcey

Fergit why they showed up at the air show one year. We saw the Thunderbirds instead of the Angels. Some sort of exchange of Military assets. The Air Force boys ain't got a thing ta be ashamed of. Damned talented. Kindah liked seein' the Falcons for a change.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

They've got a gentleman's agreement that both teams don't appear together.

Arcey

Ain't sure what the deal was. Can't seem ta recall why. They swapped stompin' grounds for a brief period of time er sumthin'. They weren't together. The Thunderbirds had top billin' for the show. I had no complaint with it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com