Beretta Bisley Walnut Grips

Started by Pancho Peacemaker, December 24, 2008, 12:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancho Peacemaker

Anybody have a source for Walnut grips for the Beretta Bisley.

The Beretta Bisley does not fit grips from the other Uberti Bisleys and Colt Bisley grips won't fit either.

Any help appreciated,

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Pancho  :D ;D

Call Beretta, most all the Beritta's I've seen have walnut grips on them, so they should have plenty on hand

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS  ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS  :D MERRY CHRISTMAS  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on December 24, 2008, 07:52:45 PM
Howdy Pancho  :D ;D

Call Beretta, most all the Beritta's I've seen have walnut grips on them, so they should have plenty on hand

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS  ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS  :D MERRY CHRISTMAS  ;) :D ;D

Ten Wolves,

I already tried that one.  No luck.  While many of the Stampede's do come with walnut stocks, the Bisley's are only sold with checkered black plastic grips.  This was confirmed by the rep at Beretta customer service.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Pancho Peacemaker on December 24, 2008, 08:51:41 PM
Ten Wolves,

I already tried that one.  No luck.  While many of the Stampede's do come with walnut stocks, the Bisley's are only sold with checkered black plastic grips.  This was confirmed by the rep at Beretta customer service.

Sorry to hear that, you could call Bill or Raj at Eagle grips and see if they can make you a pair, you might have to send them your back strap and trigger guard.  go to www.eaglegrips.com  you can get there phone # on the site, these are good people and willing to go out of there way to make you happy, I've done business with the and I've always been happy with the results.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com