All ye shooters who wanna be RATS >> Sign in here!

Started by Joyce (AnnieLee), February 08, 2005, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDK

Please sign me up as a RATS member.  I'm using Super Black Hawks and Bisleys, but trying out Bisley Vaqueros.  All 44s with 250 grains of lead 'cause I'm also a WARTHOG!!  There's a Marlin Cowboy in 44 on my saddle and a 50-90 Shiloh Sharps to "go way past yonder."

Mustang Gregg

Hey-Hey-Hey!  WELCOME!!!
Four more RATS to post!  I'll have ye on the RATS Roll of Honor purty quick!
Check the long list below.
BTW---You're all life members too.  :D
MG
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

El Paso Pete

Ho MG,

I'm glad ya signed up EDK PDQ.  Ain't often ya get RAT shootin WH loads and a 50-90 too. :o :o ;D ;D

If'n we could get EDK ta shootin BP, we could make 'im a Dirty RAT.  Can't get much better than that. ;D ;D

RAT #265 Dick Dastardly lives here in Wisconsin (WI) just below the glacier.  He must have lots of Rooger stock or he loves 'em.  Every time ya get near 'em he starts talkin 'bout his Roogers.  It ain't easy turnin 'im off.
El Paso Pete   SASS #55577L  RATS #1
Mules,  Whiskey,  Diamonds,  Nails,  Gold Mines,  Fly Swatters,  Barbed Wire,  Oil Wells,  Runnin Irons.
Governments Run, Revolutions Started, Uprising Quelled, Bridges Destroyed, Saloons Emptied, Whiskey Bonded, Taxes Collected, Gold Mines Salted

EL PASO PETE'S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Simply return the unused portion of the product and
El Paso Pete will refund the unused portion of your money.

Blackey Cole

Would you change 173 from Maddawg WHite to Blackey Cole.  I changed my alias last year about this time.  I just kniticed that it had my old alias.  Also, I'm from NM.

I have 5 SA, 1 DA, and 1 SemiAuto from Ruger.  Mine are 4 Riger Bisley Vaqueros 2 in SS and 2 in BCH all with 5 1/2" barrelss in 45LC.  One is a Single Six 22, the Da is a Redhawk and I think the Auto is a KP-95DC.
SASS, NRA, NMSA
NRA  RSO
SASS RO II
Gaming Gunfighter in Training

Mustang Gregg

BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Easy Aces Ed

Sign me up! Two Vaqueros since 1995 and some non-cowboy Rugers too. This place looks like the place to be...
Easy Aces Ed
Easy Aces Ed
SASS 4159
NRA Life
RATS 272
Codger in training...

Mustang Gregg

EASY----EASY----EASY, Easy Aces Ed!!! (That's quite a handle!)
I'll have you on our RATS Roll of Honor shortly!
Welcome to the Ruger Gang!
Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Crooked River Bob

Deal me in, boys and girls.  I love sixguns of every make and model, but the ones I shoot the most are Rugers.  I've been shooting a pair of .44-40 Vaqueros since I got started in cowboy action shooting seven years ago.  I also get out to the range with my Single Sixes, Mark II, .44 Bisley, and Blackhawks every chance I get.  I have one of the .357 Flattops that came out last year and really enjoy shooting it.  The local gunshop is waiting for it's allocation of the new .44 Flattops, and my name is at the top of the waiting list.

Like I said, they're all good... Colts, S&W, USFA, Ruger, and the rest.  I just end up shooting Rugers more than all the others put together.  I guess that says something.

Crooked River Bob
"Should have kept the old ways just as much as I could, and the tradition that guarded us.  Should have rode horses.  Kept dogs."

from The Antelope Wife

Mustang Gregg

Crooked River Bob:

I gotcha down as #192 on the RATS Roll.
WELCOME TO THE RATS!
Ye don't shoot BP, per chance?
You wrote the Glossary of Sweeps, didn't ya?

Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Wildcat Montgomery

O.k., I'm a fairly new SASS member and am in the process of gathering my irons for shoots.  However, my carry gun has been a Ruger P95DPR.  I've had an Old Army, blued in 7 1/2 for a while that I love to shoot; and I just bought a New Vaquero for the cowboy action shoots.

Do I qualify to be a RAT???  ;D

Wildcat Montgomery
Wildcat Montgomery
SASS #70163***RATS #271

Mustang Gregg

BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Wildcat Montgomery

Quote from: Mustang Gregg on April 21, 2006, 01:18:50 PM
Oh, Yea!! 
Ya do!!

So, how do I get that official, assigned RAT number?????

Blue Skies and Smooth Trails,
Wildcat Montgomery
Wildcat Montgomery
SASS #70163***RATS #271

Mustang Gregg

Wildcat:

You got one, Pard!
I recolllect puttin' ya down as RATS #271 (I think) a coupla days back.
We best check the RATS Roll of Honor.  It's down a coupla threads.

MG
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Olin Broke

I wanna be a "Dirty Rat"!

I'm making the switch to the sooty side.  Just wait'n for the proper A-cout-tree-mints to arrive from UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS.  I shoot 45 colts, Win 92 original in 38-40 and a 12 ga. double.

Can I be one? Can I play to?   Huh? Huh? ;D
MM: Wallace Hughston, TX
Noble: El Maida, TX
SASS #68555
Rio Vaqueros, NM Territory
Bold: #716
Dirty Rat: 273

Mustang Gregg

Olin & Buck:
Gotcha in.
Wecome to the RATS hole!

Keep reading the RATS forum & occcasionally there is some good stuff.
We might even get the decal thing together soon.

MG
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Rusty Johnson

??? Could I become A Rat. Iam already a desert RAT!

Texas Butterbean

Hi Yall I just got a pair of .32 cal single six with Bilseys grips so maybe i'm a RAT or at least a MOUSE.  Texas Butterbean

Virginia Reb

I'm a RAT.  My favorite gun is my .357 Ruger Vaquero.

Mustang Gregg

Sorry you guys!
I was off'n the computer these last coupla days. 
We are in a recruitin' push on my military side.
So I been ADSW a-runnin' the M-16 rifle range.

I'll getcher names on the RATS Roll of Honor
Do any of ye be DIRTY RATS???

Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Texas Butterbean

No not a dirty RAT as of yet but maybe one day.........
Texas Butterbean

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com