All ye shooters who wanna be RATS >> Sign in here!

Started by Joyce (AnnieLee), February 08, 2005, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang Gregg

DAWG:

Sure you do.  I put your name in last Tuesday.  Check the RATS list (down a couple of threads).
WELCOME IN!!!
Are you a DIRTY RAT by chance?

MG
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Flinthills Dawg

"DAWG"    "248"
"74774"

Ozarks Ranger

Sign me up, hope I'm 250 thats what I'd like to get down to

Snak Eyes
Stand up for whats right , even if your standing alone
Intro To CAS instructor
RO11,
WARTHOG
BOLD 291
SBSS,   RATS #250

Mustang Gregg

Snake Eyes,

I'm just under 250# myself & oughta be a might "smaller".
'Ceptin' my damn gunbelt would fall off'n my butt.

Conga-RATS!!
You be #250.

Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Beth of Lincoln County

Well, my first pistol was the Ruger GP 100 in .357.  I still have that baby.  My Vaquero is in .357 also, and the only smokeless round shot through it was from the factory test fire.  The rest of the time it has been all Black.  So I guess that would make me a Dirty RAT.

May I come into the RAT hole? :)

Beth
SASS # 40704
SASS # 40704
RATS # 251
Lady of the Soot

Mustang Gregg

;D Beth:
Gotcha down as a DIRTY RAT on the Honor Roll (Hole). 
You're #251.
Lincoln County in which state?
MG
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

jpmccoy

Count me in. I burn powder thru my Old Model Blackhawk (.41 mag) as often as possible. Gotta love these ole tanks.
JPMcCoy aka Amos McCoy from Mississippi

Mustang Gregg

Amos:
I'll getcha in the RATS-Roll right away!
Glad to have you in our outfit.  ;D
Mustang Gregg

Are ye burnin' BLACK powder in yer Blackhawk?

BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Ringo Maverick

All vaquero, all the time....for the last eight years.  If that don't make me a rat, well then, I guess I'll just have to eat dirt and wonder why!
If you let a fella talk long enough, he will eventually say something stupid. 
Any day I get up is a good day.

Ringo Maverick

And oh yea........Bisley, darlin....thats how I float my stick. 
If you let a fella talk long enough, he will eventually say something stupid. 
Any day I get up is a good day.

Cyrille

Jest yestad'y I ordered me two, count'em two new [old style Rugers] one a Bisley(blued,casehardened,4 5/8" barrel  and th other stainless w/a 5 1/2" barrel. Now both me 'n mah son will hav a brace o' Rugers 'n a model '94 Winchester ta use when we go ta our 1st Cas/ Sass match this fall. Ah'm verrry close ta findin a 'pet load fer both th Rugers 'n th '94 come fall, 'God willin' we'll be ready.
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

Cyrille

Two thangs Ah'm courious, 'bout thoughDoes anyone know of an area in LA (Louisiana, colse to the New Orleans Area thet one kin shoot th Holy Black? I hev looked 'n found only 'indoor' shootin ranges there usta bee a place  down river frum me but Katrina took care o thet. 'n another Ah herd thet Cas/Sass hed a two gun competition i.e. rifle 'n one revolver, Ah looked in the SASS book but couldn't find it any information would bee apprecated.
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

Mustang Gregg

;D  Howdy, Ringo.
I'll have ye down in a matter of minutes.
Been off'n the computer a-castin' 'bout 500-some 1# ingots.
That got stopped short since it started lightnin'-thunderin'-an' rainin' ice pellets.
Terrible weather to melt lead in!!! >:( >:( ::)

Welcome to the RATS!  

Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Sacramento Johnson

Howdy Pards!
This here is Sacramento Johnson knocking on the door of your club, sportin' a brace of old model mighty Ruger Vaqueros! Sold my uberti colt clones, schofields, and remmie!  Nothing like an OM Ruger Vaquero!

Mustang Gregg

Sacramento Johnson:
I feel that way 'bout them ol' model Rugers too.  ;D
In fact that's all we shoot here at our ranch.
Guess it could be a Mustang Ranch.  :-\
Mustang Gregg

PS   Your name should appear down a couple of posts on the RATS Roll.
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

gunman42782

Rugers are the best!  Here is mine:

(I don't know how that Smith and Wesson got in there.)

Mustang Gregg

Gunman 42782 (hope I got all them numbers right):

I will have your name put on the RATS Roll of Honor shortly!
WELCOME, PARD!!

Mustang Gregg
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Maddog

Well I am new here and just starting this type f shooting but all my shooting irons are Rugers.  Now for a rifle

If you are too open minded your brains will fall out

Mustang Gregg

Maddog:
You're IN!!  ;D
You more'n qualify wit' all them Rugers.
Ye be #256!
MG
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Redbank

As a fairly new addition to CAS and SASS I'd be plenty proud to officially join the RATS. My first new guns purchased to play are a pair of 357 Vaqueros! Eventually I hope t become a dirty rat, but for now I am just smelly!

Redbank

I was jest wonderin if you could change my RAT moniker from RD to Redbank, my O-fficial alias

Redbank
Redbank
SASS #69108

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com