Happy Holidays!

Started by santee, December 19, 2008, 08:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

santee

Wishing all you cowhands, lawmen, and unsavory road agents a Merry Christmas!!!
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

JD Alan

Great Picture!

Let me add to that, wishing everyone a great Christmas holiday, a safe New Year, and many thanks for all the help I've received by the Pards here. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for that picture, Santee. I really feel fortunate to have such good friends to share my leather addiction with. Merry Christmas to all.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Irish Dave

May the blessings of the Christmas season be with you all.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I'd just like to wish this GREAT BUNCH OF PARDS a wonderful and safe holiday season, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

MERRY CHRISTMAS  ;D :D ;D ::) AND HAPPY HANUKKAH  ;D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HANUKKUH
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Pards,

Here's wishing you and your families a Merry & blessed Christmas and Happy & Prosperous New Year
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

cowboywc

Happy Holidays to a great bunch. I am honored to be a part.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

HorsePen Henry

May everyone of you have a merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous new year to boot.
May all yer trails lead to Him, better grass and plenty of water.  :D
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Dalton Masterson

Merry Christmas to each of you, and thank you for the instruction and companionship.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Willie Dixon

Merry Christmas to you all, and hopefully the awesome new year will bring me my star and my membership into the SASS!
Quote from: Leo Tanner on January 06, 2009, 02:29:15 PM
At 25, you need to follow dreams or you'll regret it later. 

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

Gun Butcher

May the peace and happiness that Christmas brings be the gift that you all recieve. ( And maybe some new tools and leather)
             And to all, THANK YOU for the help and inspiration you have sofreely given.
                                                         Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dr. Bob

Merry Christmas to all!  "God bless us everyone!" [Tiny Tim - Chas. Dickens]   ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ace Lungger

:)To My family: each and everyone of you! I am blessed that I found a place i can call Home!! For each and everyone of you have made my life a little better this last year! You all gave me hope, help, and kindness. It is a shame that we do not find much of that in our world today! But here my Home everyone is treated as a equal, no one puts anyone else down, but just the opposite, you all make people feel welcome and at peace!
For I Truely thought that things to only gets worst, untill God brung all of you into my life! I feel so Bless to have so many friends that I have never meet, and most likely won't in this life, but I hope in the next!

I wish you all the JOY and HAPPYNESS that there is, be safe and injoy your family this Holiday Season!

I thank you, with all my Heart!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

cowboywc

Happy Holidays to  one and all.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

Merry Christmas, pards. Enjoy.

Ned Buckshot

I hope you are all having a wonderfull Christmas!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks, Ned. We're having a great one here. May yours be a good one, too.

Merry Christmas, pards.

outrider

Howdy Pards,

May all of you have a glorius Christmas (Holiday Season) and a prosperous and HEALTHY New Year.  The pards and pardettes who grace this forum are truly very special people, and I am very humbled by the artistry that has been presented on this forum.  God Bless every one of you.

The Outrider House

P.S. Tomorrow (providing the weather holds) we leave for a visit to Iowa.  Hopefully I will get to visit with Mr. Ghormley while I am there.
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

JD Alan

My prayer is that each one of you experience the Lord's best on this day of His birth, and a properous new year!

Let me also offer my grateful thanks for so much help these last few months since I joined this great group   

JD (aka pastor Jeff, New Life Church, Sherwood Oregon)
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

HorsePen Henry

We are having a great day here in Kansas.  Got a new pair for each day of the week. ;D

Here is one of the tree.

God bless everyone a yer old hides!!!
Horse Pen

The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com