video of possible interest

Started by Sam Hane, December 05, 2008, 04:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Hane

Sam Hane
SASS 28778 Bold 118
Senior Chaplain: 9th Memorial Cavalry

GunClick Rick

Do ya need a harmonica player?I enjoyed that.Do another :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Sam Hane

Sam Hane
SASS 28778 Bold 118

Wymore Wrangler

I just pray your wrong....  Great song...
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

GunClick Rick

Sam is that a Taylor your pickin on.I love the way ya pick and strum at the same time.I am trying to learn how to do that.Wife bought me a Martin DM last tear for 30 year anniversery,blew me away..I can play basic country chords but that's about it.You outta see the very old Banjo my aunt has,been in the family many years.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Sam Hane

Quote from: GunClick Rick on December 09, 2008, 07:12:11 PM
Sam is that a Taylor your pickin on.I love the way ya pick and strum at the same time.I am trying to learn how to do that.Wife bought me a Martin DM last tear for 30 year anniversery,blew me away..I can play basic country chords but that's about it.You outta see the very old Banjo my aunt has,been in the family many years.

The "Did It To Ourselves" vid I'm using a custom Breedlove, and in the other one it's a Taylor 714CE.

Don't tease me about old banjos tho. I am a banjo player (5-string) and have quite a few of the 1880s classics.

If you're in the Phoenix area, I offer lessons!
Sam Hane
SASS 28778 Bold 118

RRio

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com