My New Web site

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, November 10, 2008, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottawa Creek Bill

Check out my new Video Production Web Site www.perfecthatproductions.com
Hope you all like it.....I learned to use Windows Dreamweaver CS3...yeouch!

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Bill,

You did an excellent job of building your Web Site! It's very professional looking and easy to view. Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

hELLO bILL

Nice job with your site, thanks for sharing

tEN wOLVES ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Fox Creek Kid

OCB, who are the people in the sepia photo on the top left? That is one COOL  8) photo.

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: Fox Creek Kid on November 11, 2008, 11:17:39 AM
OCB, who are the people in the sepia photo on the top left? That is one COOL  8) photo.

Brent...
Thats my family...
From the left : My son William, Myself, my daughter Margaret, my wife Patty, my son-in-law Austin.
The tin type was taken at the 2007 NCOWS National shoot.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

HorsePen Henry

Good job Bill. I knew you were in some documentaries but I didn't know you shot'em, too. Thanks for sharing the ol' timey picture of yer family. I remember some of 'em. Both of the ladies look familiar. I believe you introduced them to me at the set for the documentary film on "Pontiac" at Fort de Chartres.
Ya probably don't recognize me without the shaved noggin and the tatoos and paint. :) Those were fun times, fer sure.
Anyways...Watchyerhair,
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Ottawa Creek Bill

Horsepen...yes those were fun times....and no, I don't recognize you with all that hair, and I'm embarrassed about it.  :-[ Do me a favor and email me your real name. bill@surf-ici.com

I talk to Gary Foreman ever once in a while. He is still doing stuff for the History Channel

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: HorsePen Henry on November 11, 2008, 01:12:53 PM
Good job Bill. I knew you were in some documentaries but I didn't know you shot'em, too. Thanks for sharing the ol' timey picture of yer family. I remember some of 'em. Both of the ladies look familiar. I believe you introduced them to me at the set for the documentary film on "Pontiac" at Fort de Chartres.
Ya probably don't recognize me without the shaved noggin and the tatoos and paint. :) Those were fun times, fer sure.
Anyways...Watchyerhair,
Horse Pen

Horsepen...You probably met my daughter Margaret...she was in the "Captives" and was in the Ponitac shoot at Ft. De Chartres too....
Where are you located? I know about the shaved heads...nobody recognizes me with the shaved head from the Last of the Mohicans, the photo in my avatar at the upper left, but that was 16 years ago.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Curley Cole

Bill,

After seeing your web site, I now appreciate your nice comments on my new scout look even more than I did. Here is a shot this weekend from the SB Harvest Fair. I got a new neck knife...The bead work is a little amatuer, but I also didn't pay that much for it. I posted a pix of it in the Longbranch.

Thanks again...

Curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Ottawa Creek Bill

Curley.....
You get those Apache mocassins or cavalry boots we were taliking about and you'll be good to go!!

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Curley Cole

Bill

they are on the agenda, altho, I am probably gonna have to go for the mocs, I have the really large calves (too much weight lifting I guess) and the reason I have the boots I have is because the flex. I don't think the cav. boots will fit on my legs..

but the plan is coming together

thanks
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

HorsePen Henry

Quote from: Ottawa Creek Bill on November 11, 2008, 01:33:37 PM
Horsepen...yes those were fun times....and no, I don't recognize you with all that hair, and I'm embarrassed about it.  :-[ Do me a favor and email me your real name. bill@surf-ici.com

I talk to Gary Foreman ever once in a while. He is still doing stuff for the History Channel

Bill

Hi Bill,
It is probably the mustache that throwed ya for a minute.  :-[  I PT'd ya and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Talk to ya later,
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Ottawa Creek Bill

Quote from: HorsePen Henry on November 12, 2008, 06:15:25 PM
Hi Bill,
It is probably the mustache that throwed ya for a minute.  :-[  I PT'd ya and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Talk to ya later,
Horse Pen

Don..........right?
You dang Delawares are always changing your look. Last time I talked to you, you lived in Ohio. Do you ever see Carlos Zuniga at any of the Delaware Council meetings out there in Oklahoma? It was fun working with him on the Tecumseh flick.

Bill
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

HorsePen Henry

Senor Zunigha was feelin' right pert the last time I saw him about a month ago. The Tecumseh movie was a hoot, too. I was his daddy in that movie. LOL!!!

Come on out and shoot with us KVC coots again one a these days.  :D

Horse Pen
-Will Rogers-

-Horse Pen-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

O.T. Buchannan

Bill...your website is excellent, but then I've come to know that when you do something, you do it RIGHT. 
"If the grass is greener on the other side, water your OWN lawn."

Shotgun Steve

Howdy Bill,

Great website. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Take care.
Shotgun Steve
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com