A little help from the Home Ranch...Please

Started by Major 2, October 19, 2008, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major 2

Pards

I've tried to get NCOWS going here in Florida, right now there are Cutter Carl, Lewis Elliott & myself.
Today, I attended a W3G match (they had been established but members dropped out and away)
Today, they had a reorientation & fun shoot, I did not know it was to be such , but it was and perfect to introduce my good friend to the hobby.
He is totally stoked and want to get involved.

They (W3G) are only about 10-12 members (and most of them SASS) but they welcome me and NCOWS to shoot will them.
They welcome, our regiment ( Working Cowboy if we like )....
Heck might even get some of them to Authentic up  :D

So... what I need is some more NCOWS Flyers, I only have one or two left
AND Please 1/2 Doz or more Shootest ( Be cool if it was some of the ones I wrote "Wild Southeast/Cracker Cowboys" Articles )
For obvious reasons , cracker history , Florida shooters  ;)
Now if we could throw in a membership or two... Being as how they are already members of another regiment, a gift membership might go over really well.

So I not asking to raid their membership, on the contrary, I'm adding shootes to their weekend shoot , they in turn might get us the members to establish a Florida NCOWS Posse....

If You guys approve... then I'll proceeded , I've already contacted Cutter Carl and Lewis Elliott... And my friend & myself will attend
Nov 16th HOPEFULLY with NCOWS Materials in hand  ;D
when planets align...do the deal !

River City John

Membership brochures are on the website as a download. www.ncows.org
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Irish Dave

You'll need to contact Editor George "Lone Gunman" Warnick about back issues.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Major 2

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Major 2

Thanks Steel ...

Here is were we stand, we are 4  :)

Cutter Carl , IT Kid, MT Chambers & Myself...
We are in the formative stage to get an NCOWS posse started here in Florida.

I just read Sword Boy is in Orlando, if he'd like, and here is an open invatation to join us.
SB if you wanting to get off the fence, Why not head over to Buffalo Bills Shooting Store
there you can handle all the C&B's you like....http://www.buffalobillsshootingstore.com/
See Robert Leach or on Mondays My good friend Richard Graffuis (owner retired)
tell them I sent you...  :P

If plans jell , we will shoot with the W3G boys the 3rd Sunday in November and maybe the SASS group the second Sunday.
That is at Central Florida Range on Moss Park Road , in Orlando
The sight of the SASS Winter Range.

French Jack

Major 2-- PM me your mailing address, and I'll send you some brochures.  We had some left from the NRA Convention.
French Jack

Alabama

Well Well well Major 2 ,
Lookkee there , "YOU"  build it and they will come !!!!  ;D

Didn't Noah do something simular and I believe Kevin Costner too !!!!
I wonder if Swordboy reads scripture and script ??? He he he  ;)

Sincerely , Alabama

swordboy

the line between genius and madness may be a fine one ,but theres a big brick wall between crazy and stupid

Major 2

Good to talk to you today, hope I answered some of your questions ..
and I understand your situation  :(
hope you mend well ...sorry I had an appointment with a vendor that showed up early
so I had to cut you short...

Balls in your court, as I told you, I'll be at Buffalo Bills tomorrow around 12n with MT Chamber

Major 2

Thanks to George "Lone Gunman" Warnick
I got 4 + 4 of the 2 latest issues.... :D today!  that was quick !
I think some Brochures  are coming too...from French Jack
I'll also down load some at work and have my graphic dept blow one up to poster size

Thanks guys ..

swordboy

sorry can't make it tomarrow girl gets the car and I get the kids
the line between genius and madness may be a fine one ,but theres a big brick wall between crazy and stupid

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com