Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy316

Thanks WC im gonna go order one right now LOL
   CB316

Willie Dixon

wow, that's awesome WC!!  I too never thought of making a watch band, it's also not a bad starting out leather project because of the size makes the costs lower too!
awesome job, really first rate!
Quote from: Leo Tanner on January 06, 2009, 02:29:15 PM
At 25, you need to follow dreams or you'll regret it later. 

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: cowboywc on February 11, 2009, 11:39:51 PM
Howdy All
I just made this today. I didn't have a good watch other than my pocket watches so I bought this one
this morning and just finished the band.
WC

Howdy WC

Beautiful watch band, the tooling is really sharp. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboy316

WC
  would that hide crafter pebble stamp PA003 be comparable to the tandy's E294-04????
      Cowboy316

Marshal Will Wingam

That looks really good, WC. I like the way you did that background to set off the tooling. It really works nicely, pard. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

Heres a knife sheath i made for one of my small hunting knives

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:) :D Nice work Cowboy 316, I like your design, stamping and color, it looks good Pard. :o 8)

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboy316

Thanks TW i dont think if it wasnt for ynou group of guy that my interest in leather would have been fired back up like it has and all i can say is thanks guys for the encouraging words and compliments and the tips on  different things 
       Thanks
        Cowboy316

Marshal Will Wingam

That fits your knife nicely, CB. Good work.  :)

Gun Butcher

RT, those are some really clean straps and I like that makers stamp.

CWC, as always you come up with something new and great for us to look at. That is some good carving.

CB316, I like the way your sheath outlines the knifes shape. That is a really nice touch.

As always, you guys are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: cowboy316 on February 12, 2009, 08:52:58 PM
Thanks TW i dont think if it wasnt for ynou group of guy that my interest in leather would have been fired back up like it has and all i can say is thanks guys for the encouraging words and compliments and the tips on  different things 
       Thanks
        Cowboy316

Howdy Cowboy 316  :D

Thanks for the kind words pard, you know we're all here for one another, to support and help one another in any way we can, You're right this is a great bunch of Pards for sure, and we're happy to have you ridding with us, you are making a lot of progress in a short period of time, you keep up the good work. ::) :o 8)

Regards

Irish Dave

Neat looking strap, CWC.

Problem is, if I had a strap like that, I'd be worth more than my watch.... ;D
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

cowboywc

Quote from: cowboy316 on February 12, 2009, 06:59:16 PM
WC
  would that hide crafter pebble stamp PA003 be comparable to the tandy's E294-04????
      Cowboy316
Howdy
Not the same but would work and look good.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

Quote from: Irish Dave on February 13, 2009, 11:02:05 AM

Neat looking strap, CWC.

Problem is, if I had a strap like that, I'd be worth more than my watch.... ;D
Howdy Dave
Mine too. $18.00 @ Wallgreens......
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ace Lungger

WC,
that is a cool watch band!!
Cowboy,
Nice looking knife sheath!!

Keep it coming guying!!
My little brain has frozen up, and I cannot get  ??? ??? maybe, if you guys keep making that awesome stuff, I will thrawed out!

Thanks for sharing!!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Johnny McCrae

Howdy WC,
Beautiful work on the Watch band! The intricate detail and workmanship is excellent. A work of art!

Howdy Cowboy 316,
Very nice job on the Sheath. It looks well made and should last a long time.

Many thanks to you all for sharing your work with us.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny McCrae

Here is another practice holster I just completed. It is for my 1873 SAA with a 7-1/2" barrel. It has been dyed with Feeling's Dark Brown Professional Oil Dye.The final finish is Skidmore's.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ace Lungger

JM,
AWESOME, is the word that comes to my mind, i have been tossing and turning, wheter or not to make that style of bucket, I like it!! :) :)
Now that you have shared that with us, I might get the mental block gone, and make something!!
Thanks johnny
Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Marshal Will Wingam

That looks good, Johnny. I like the rosette made with the border tool. The dark brown really does well with your amount of coverage with stamping. Thanks for the pics.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Johnny

Great looking holster, I like the stamping the color and the neat rosette, the spots are like icing on the holster or is that cake either way, you did good pard I really like it. ::) :o 8) This holster has a nice bold look to it.. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com