Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalton Masterson

Very nice cowboy! Looks very good. I assume this isnt your first Rodeo?!? Welcome to CAs City!! DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

outrider

Cowbot...great looking rig...I particularly like the "slim jim" styles :)  and welcome to the L L & L forum (leather, leather & leather) ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

will ghormley

Hey WC,

Ten Wolves said your gear was grand.  He wasn't fluffin' none.  He mentioned we met once in Wyomin', but I've been hit in the head a couple of times since then.  I see ya' standin' in front of Al's toolbox though.  I tried to make the photo bigger an' see if it jogged any memory cells, but no such luck.

Hope to see more of your gear in the forum.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

Marshal Will Wingam

Great work, Cowboy. Like Outrider, I also like the slim jims. The design you put on them really works with the flowing lines of that style holster. Thanks for sharing with us. Be sure to put up other stuff for us to enjoy.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Howdy Will
We met in Winterset, Iowa at the John Wayne 100th. I introduced myself after the Cowboy Church.
I had the Tooled Saddle Bags.
WC
P.S.
Here is a better pix, might jog the memory.
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

will ghormley

YEAH!  Now I can place ya'!

I told you at the time you didn' have to hang your head on account of anyone's leather work.  And what a great weekend that was at John Wayne's birthplace.  I don't get out much to go to leather shows any more, but I'd go just about anywhere if I got the chance to talk with Cowboys about our Creator.  It's good to see you again, here in the Forum.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

outrider

Cowboy

I have not met you, but those are one heck of nice set of saddlebags.
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

cowboywc

Outrider
Thank you.
Those are my carry-on bags when I travel. I made them to carry my lap-top and stuff so I don't have to carry
an extra bag. Worked out great.
WC

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gents

Will I'm sorry I got the location of Cowboy WC's meeting you mixed up  ???, ya think maybe I might of got kicked in head too  ???, in my head I  thought it was the leather show, guess I had one of those sinorita moments don't ya know . Anyway it's great to have my Pard Cowboy WC here at the forum , he's quit an artest, and I know we will enjoy having him here on the forum, just like you and the rest of the pards, he has a lot to share. and arn't those great looking saddle bags.. :o ::) :D ;D

Ten Wolves ;) :D ;D 
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Irish Dave

Very nice work, Cowboy. Happy you joined us here.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

outrider

Seems we have sort of a guild here.   Alot of very talented pards in here for sure. :D :D
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Gun Butcher

I guess I'm not just a gun butcher. I do abuse other types of material at times. here are a couple of knives and sheaths I have made. ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

:o Oops I will try this again for the second picture. :-[
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gun

Nice work , did you make the knives too, they both look great and period correct, Welcome to the forum  ;) :D

Ten Wolves ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Thanks Ten wolves, Yea, the knives are some of my foolin around. Like a lot of the pards on here I am an ol' ex buckskinner and you tend to learn a lot of skills doin that.

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice work, GB. I like the way they set off the traditional look of your knives. Keep it up, pard.

cowboywc

Here is a set I've been working on for a while in between orders.
I still have to make the crossdraw and belt. May make a knife sheath also.
WC

Marshal Will Wingam

Those look good, cowboy. I like the background with the swivel knife lines (at least that's what it looks like). The border looks nice with the reversing direction at the top. I'll remember those ideas for some time when I want something a little different.

Buffalo

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WC,you did it again you're an arteeeest in your on right, can't wait to see it all together ::) ::) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com