Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalton Masterson

Hey thats sweet! Love the red lining, and the stitch work is to die for!! Dang got to get my bench cleared and get started now, lol. DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice job Outrider, you captured holster real well , I like the red thread , and liner, nice design all around..  ::) :)

Ten Wolves  ;) :D ;D 8)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Triggersmith

Excellent piece of craftsmanship Outrider.  Nice contrast on the stitching.
Triggersmith
Watch yer topknot
Triggersmith
See my ads in Cas City Classifieds

Marshal Will Wingam

That really looks good, Outrider. Nice work. I agree that the contrast is good. I may have to consider that for a pair in the future.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Outrider,

My compliments on another beautiful job. Excellent workmanship!
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

outrider

Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Kid Shane

will ghormley

Hey Outrider,

That DOES look nice!  It's such a simple design, but everything comes together to make a real striking holster.  Great job!

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

outrider

Howdy Pards:

Well, I have finally gotten the "Charlie Prince" crossdraw holster finished..it is cut for a New Model Vaquero 4 5/8" brl.  While I was at it I did a matching gunbelt..so now I have a new rig to play with.  If I have time next week I will make a matching shotgun belt.  The main holster that I showed last week is cut for a New Model Vaquero with a 5 1/2" brl.
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Dr. Bob

Outrider,

Ya gone an made me drool all over my shirt & keyboard! ::) :D ;)  Real nice set!!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

outrider

here is a close up of the crossdraw and belt
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outrider  :D

You're a hard act to follow Pard , this rig is really nice , seems like your work just gets better and better, NICE JOB

Ten Wolves  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a great compliment to the other holster. Congratulations on keeping the belt to a minimum. The temptation would be great to do stitching all the way down it, but this sets the holsters off better and the stitching on the belt is enough to make all three pieces a set. Good work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

outrider

I think my next personal project will be make a a rifle scabbard to match the 3:10 to Yuma holsters.  What do you think of that idea?? ??? ??? ::) ::) ;D  Think it would be worth the time ??? Geez after all I don't own a horse...but I do have three little Dachshunds ;D ;D :D :D ::)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Sounds good to me ,Outridder , you could always hang it on the wall, so people could enjoy it , or like you said , you could hang it on the three dogs , bet they would love that , don't ya know. ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) :o :o

Ten Wolves  ;) ;D

outrider

I wore the "Charlie Prince" rig at a shoot today...worked out very well.  I did farily well even though it was kind of cold...2 misses the entire match.
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outridder

Sounds like you had a good day, I bet you got a lot of compliments, on your new Charley Prince rig, I'll bet when you walked up to the table , they all backed away , Ye Ha, LOOK OUT he's here.. :o 8)

Aint this Cowboy Action Shooting Shooting a HOOT where else can you go and have this much FUN  ;D

Ten Wolves ;) :D

outrider

Ten Wolves:

You got that right ;D ;D...one fellow said...oh no you did'nt...yeah ya did...you went and maid a holster like the ones that that "poor unguided soul" used in 3;10 TO Yuma.  I said,  POOR UNGUIDED SOUL...that fellow was totally unhinged..brain was stuffed in backwards :D :D :D ::)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outridder :D

Sounds like it was a fun day , did anybody ask if you were going to make a Ben Wade rig next. I just have a feeling you're going to get this one done too , I can hardly wait , you could go to a shoot, and be Charley the first half and Ben the second half , that will really get um going , 8)

Have fun Pard :D ;D

Ten Wolves  ;) :D ;D

cowboywc

Here is the last rig I made.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com