Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice work, Wiley. The Rocking 2 never had it better. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Wiley,

Nice work! That's a pretty nifty design and a great look. Thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Wiley Desperado

JD, Dalton, Marshal and Johnny thanks guys for the very nice comments much appreciated.

Ace Lungger

Howdy Wiley,  :)
  I realy think that new holster is AWESOME :o :o ! I like the use of a cowboy holster for a modern pistol, I have seen some done, I didn't like, but yours is very neatly done it looks great. The gun and the holster go good toghter!
Keep up the great work!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Gun Butcher

Wiley, beautiful job on that little holster. Very neat design.
Look who snuck in while our backs were turned. Glad to hear from you Ace.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Gun Butcher

OK, I finally got the Jaeger sling finished. Hope you like it, I ain't much of a photographer but here she is
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ace Lungger

G.B.,
I realy loke that sling! The scroll work is AWESOME  :o, and it looks real nice on that rifle!
Thanks for sharing!!
Later ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice, GB. I like the simple pattern down the length of it.

Good to see you back in business, Ace. Welcome back.

Dr. Bob

ACE,

Boy howdy, it sure is great to see you back here!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

GB,

Fine looking sling! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

GB nice work Pard, looks right at home on that rifle

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) ;D

I see my Pard is back, things are looking better  :D ;D ;D 8)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

Here is a Holster Rig I made for my ten year old Grandson. He wanted one something like Grandpa's. It sure felt different making a belt for a 25" waist. I also made him a facsimile of an old Colt pistol to go with the rig.

I used my new oscillating sander for the pistol and it worked pretty good. I also tried the sander on the sewn edges of a holster pouch. It took some getting used to but I like the results.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dr. Bob

Johnny,

Great work!!  That little pard will be 10 feet tall when he gets that! ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Marshal Will Wingam

That's really a cool thing to do for him. Very nice-looking rig. What is the other rig with all the spots? It looks good, too.

Skeeter Lewis

JD Alan

+1 with Skeeter's comment. He's gonna want to sleep with them on. What a cool gift, even making the gun. You did a real nice job with those John, real nice. Thanks for the pictures, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Johnny

Well I think your going to make one little cowpoke happy as all get out, great work on both the rig and the gun, I'd of loved to of had something like this when I was growing up and playing Cowboys and Indians. WELL DONE Pal. ::) :o 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Johnny, that is just great,TW is right I would have felt like the King of the cowboys with that strapped on my jeans.

Johnny McCrae

Many thanks for the kind words Pards. I'm now making a purse for his sister.

Marshall,
The Two gun rig shown is my personal rig that I use in matches.

Wiley Desperado

What a great deed Johnny he'll never forget his Grandpa made him that rig he'll still be talking about it sixty years from now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com