Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiley Desperado

OK guys if no one else is going to show anything I'll do one more and hope I don't wear out my welcome.  This is a holster I made for a glock model 27, 40 cal.  Very old style but still a good design I think. 

Marshal Will Wingam

Glocks never had it so good, Wiley. Looks like the lone star flag on it. Good holster, pard. Thanks for the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Looks good Willey, nice design, even has a thumb break safety, well done Pard ::) 8)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ned Buckshot

Things movin' a little slow around here today so take a look at this one I finished a couple of weeks ago.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Pretty slick Ned, good looking rig, nicely done, thanks for the look see ::) :o

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Hey Wiley, nice looking pancake Glock. I just wish the picture was a little bigger so I could take in a little more detail. The eyes just aren'r as sharp as I'd like them to be, but it looks good.

Ned, sharp looking rig there. Can I ask what you used on the body of the holster to strenghten the stress points? Are those double cap rivets, or ??? I still know too little about this craft, so the more I can learn the better. Thanks JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ned Buckshot

Howdy JD! ;D

Those are Chicago Screws with an "engraved" cap. I get them from Weaver Leather. I have them in both solid brass and nickle plate.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

Gun Butcher

Ned, Wiley , those are some fine lookin' rigs. I like the three-tone on the pancake. I guess you can never go wrong with the Texas flag on there ;)
   The matching buckles and concho look really good.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

Wiley sweet lookin pancake holster i need to make some and get to the guy at our local gun shop he said he would be interested in buying from me
Ned my friend very nice rig love the belt design thats kinda what im looking for 
great work guys keep it up
Cowboy316

Marshal Will Wingam

That's a good-looking rig, Ned. The two-tone hardware works nicely with the black.

Wiley Desperado

Thanks for all the kind remarks guys, I need to figure this photo posting thing out a little better, however on second thought, maybe I should just stick with the hard to see pictures if you know what I mean.

Ned, great job on that rig the color is very nice and the buckles and conchos are extremely good looking and well placed and balanced.

cowboywc

Howdy
That is one smart lookin rig.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Wiley & Ned,

Ten Wolves comments echo my sentiments exactly. Beautiful work Pards. Many thanks for sharing.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny Dingus

Wiley and Ned you two are amazing nice rigs from both of you.

Thanks for sharing.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

cowboy316

ok pard here is my take on the Will Ghormley's Law Dog holster for the colt 71/2" barrel
i know ists definitley not Mr Ghormley's caliber of work but his pattern pack make it so easy
to do so check it out guys and let me know what ya think
thanks pards
  Cowboy316

PS wonder if a 51 Navy Eig 36 cal will fit in here LOL

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice, Cowboy, that should be a good one.

Wiley Desperado

Yep, that should work out fine looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Wiley Desperado

What do you make for a pard who wants a concealed carry right hand cross draw holster for a 5.5" Ruger NV in 45 LC.  and he wants a western motif to it. Well... this is what I came up with old style without a thumb break, flared top with western floral carving, sure hope he likes it. 

JD Alan

If he doesn't like it, I'll buy it! Send it my way. It makes sense to me if you are going to carry (In Oregon it's legal with a permit) you ought to carry that with which you are most comfortable using. That would be a NM Vaquero for me. I've put more rounds through a Vaquero than anything else the last couple of years.

Great job Wiley, it looks outstanding in every way. Thanks for the picture. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com