Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Really slick there Cowboy. I think you'd find a market on E-Bay, but you'll probably have to find someone with a good digital camera and some light. E-Bayers are a visual group, since that's all they have to go on.

Looking good! JD 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

Cowboy, you get more over the top on every piece. I love that color.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

hey guys thanks for the kinds words i really enjoy the friendship here and all the encouragemnet you guys give
im gonna be trying a gun belt here soon so pull your hats down tight and pull up another notch on your gun belts LOL
     Thanks again
       Cowboy316

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

howdy pard me again with a holster for a .38 colt 6 inch barrel base dyed buckskin the edge dyed dark brown and mahogany and the background is done in light brown
enjoy guys
     Cowboy316

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

bEAUTIFUL c316, You're really knocking them out these days, I'd say you're hooked.. ;D

Regards

tEN wOLVES   ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny Dingus

Really looks nice Cowboy with the 3 tone almost looks like real nuts.  ;D
Real nice carving also.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

JD Alan

Good job, pal. I am a sucker for basket stamping and oak leaves. Good color too. God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Really nice two tone work, Cowboy. You've got those oak leaves down good, too.

outrider

Howdy Pards,

Well, my blue gun models are working out just great for casing holsters.  Here is the latest pancake style for a S&W Sigma 9mm.
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Marshal Will Wingam

Very nice work, Outrider. I like the border stamped without a cut line to follow. It gives it a nice look.

outrider

Thanks Marshal...I usually don't cut my border stamp lines
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Gun Butcher

Cowboy thats another great one pard.

Outrider you do come across with the cleanest looking rigs :o  Wish they made more of those blue guns for cas
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

outrider

GB  I think they only make the uberti in 5.5 and 7.5 (which I bought).  But your right I wish they did also.  Well at least they can get you a Colt SAA sized frame.  I am expecting a delivery of four more of the blueguns...I buy them four at a time.  I currently have an order for a pancake for a Beretta PX4 Storm...so I am awaiting the bluegun for it as well.
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outrider

I like everything about this pancake holster, nice design, just enough grip forward cant to make wearing a holster like this comfortable, that really is a great pattern, I'm going to have to see if I can come up with something as nice.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

outrider

SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: outrider on June 04, 2009, 08:55:29 PM
TW

Ask and ye may receive  :D :D :D ;D

me ask, and thanks for the offer

tEN wOLVES ;D

cowboywc

Howdy Outrider
Great lookin holster.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com