Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HorsePen Henry

Thank ya gentlemen. I am glad ya enjoyed lookin' at it.

Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Irish Dave

Outstanding Horse Pen. Absolutely First Class.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

HorsePen Henry

Thanks Dave!
Art is a practice like doctorin' or lawyerin', only it ain't quite as critical when ya mess up.
I will endeavor ta keep on a practicin'. :D
Watchyerhair,
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

JD Alan

Mighty fine HP, mighty fine. Free hand! Down right amazing! Thanks for the great pics, JD 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Justino Caballo

Horse Pen,

I am totaly with JD on your new slim jim. THROW IT AWAY!

only send it to Texas not his way. He is better than me at this and i could use some quality work on my bench. Seriously though it is awesome
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

Gun Butcher

It is a down right dirty shame that I have to work for a living. Every time I do I get behind looking at all these great works of art.
  You guys could maybe take up a collection and pay me to look ;) 
                              I promise to work real cheap ;D ;D ::)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Pokey Packrat

Howdy Pards, Ive been away a spell, but the hands have been busy and the mind needs exercisin too so here's the latest project,

just wanted somethin a little more comfortable to carry, should be good for the summer inside the waistband. Pardon the stiching

I'm still getting used to the walking foot machine!

Pokey Packrat

S.A.S.S. #64027     Wolverine Rangers # 563   Cowboy Fast Draw #1377   R.A.T.S. # 464    N.R.A. Member  Vietnam Veteran

Pokey Packrat

Oops don't know why but the other pic didn't come thru!

Pokey
S.A.S.S. #64027     Wolverine Rangers # 563   Cowboy Fast Draw #1377   R.A.T.S. # 464    N.R.A. Member  Vietnam Veteran

Ace Lungger

Howdy P.P.,
Very nice job!  need to get around and make me one, i just havn't felt good enough to get out in the shop! i like the way you did that, looks like it will be comfortable to were>
Thanks for sharing!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

JD Alan

What do you mean by "Pardon the stitching?" I should do so poorly!

Everything about it looks good to me, very nice work.

Thanks for sharing, good quality pics by the way! JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

8) " LOOKS GREAT " Pokey nice neat job, that machine sure makes sewing quick, also those are neat little carry guns, you see a lot of these today, and the pards that carry them seem to really like them, especially with the Crimson Trace Lazar grips on them, light weight easy carry gun, back to your holster it looks well made and looks to hold this little revolver well, thanks for sharing. :D

tEN wOLVES  ;)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Pokey, that is a really nice job on that little holster.  Looks like it will work out really well.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Marshal Will Wingam

You did a fine job on that holster, Pokey. That machine will make short work of a lot of projects. Lookin' good.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Pokey,

A very nice job with great workmanship! Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Pokey Packrat

Thanks to all of you for you kind remarks and support, this forum does have the nicest and most helpful people anywhere, I believe I read another comment about this being a Family, well it sure seems that way to me also. It really feels good to help and
praise each other for a job well done. We should all feel Joy and give it our best,  because I Believe we've been Blessed! Sorry there goes that soap box again. Best wishes to all.

Pokey

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pokey,
Nothing to br sorry for! It is a Big Family!! In my whole life, i have never meet a better bunch of pards in the world!!!
There is not one person on here that cares wheter you are a millonier or live out of a box!! The fellowship here is because we all have the desire to do leather work, and to improve! Very few start off as masters, but there is a lot of maters on here!
Later My Brother!
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Bad Hombre

Hello in the camp!!
Howdy boys, any coffee left.
This is a great site, you boys do some great work!!!
After much cyphering...had ta take the boots off, I may just get some pics on.
Made this set for my son, he's more Injun than cowboy.
Been eyeballing yours fer a while...so here gos!!

Bad Hombre
"Them guns ain't old son, they're experienced"

Ace Lungger

Welcome aboard Bad Hombries,
mighty nice looking money belt and holsters, very nice, and thank you for sharing!
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Pokey Packrat

Welcome Bad Hombre, nice work Pard, I like the incised wolf on the holster

and the Indian influence on the moneybelt. Thanks for sharing and keep us

posted.

Pokey Packrat

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome to the forum Bad Hombre  ;D it's good to have you join us

Seeing how I have a great love for the wolf, I really like what you have done with this rig, it looks quick and comfortable, I also like your use of the nickel spots, and like the way you adorned the belt and holster, it looks Indian.  ::) :o 8) and your sketching of the wolf really works well  8)

Make yourself at home here Pard,  we enjoy seeing others leather work here in the forum, so we will look forward to seeing your next project too.  :D ;D

Regards

tEN wOLVES  fIVE sHOOTER  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com