Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: HorsePen Henry on March 22, 2009, 03:09:09 PM
Oh I dunno,   :-\  I think he looked more like a cowboy with the marine cut at 3 years old!!!
LOL!!! ;D
Cheers,
Horse Pen

Speaking of pictures, that's a dang nice picture of you HorsePen, in your new Avatar, looks like you just stepped back 120 years or so.. IMHO... :D ;D

TW  ;)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboywc

Howdy Johnny
That is a good lookin rig. Keep up the good work.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

HorsePen Henry

Thanks Ten Wolves,
I'll tell my daughter you liked the picture. She has a new camera that has a setting on it for sepia tone pictures. She shot this one of me as I was getting ready to go to the convention the other day.
BTW boys, the NCOWS Convention was real good. Ya really need to try to make it next year.
Hats off to Grizzle Bear, Doc, Books, Trap and all the others to numerable ta mention for a great time in KC.
Adios,
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

JD Alan

Great picture Johnny. I have a few around like that I need to scan into the computer. I see a lot of bikers around the NW with long hair, and none of them are liberals. They are patriotic bunch for sure, and thank God for it.

Thanks for serving your country in the Marines. I appreciate it

God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Cool pic, Johnny. You really looked good there.

Nice avatar, X-Pen.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Wiley Desperado

Good Night Nurse! Let me catch up here. A fella goes away for a few days to shoot Trailhead in Columbus,Texas and everyone is showing all this fine leather work!! First off, WOW, how lucky can we get? Welcome Stitch mighty fine professional leather work there pard, thank you for sharing with us and thanks for that info on the leather tanning processes.  We look forward to more of your work and knowledge.  There are about a half dozen or so of ya'll such as Will and others who are real pros of leathercrafting on this forum.  It sure makes it fun for folks like me who have a lot to learn about this craft.  

Johnny McCrae That is a mighty fine looking rig, those spots really make it look "muy malo hombre" ! if you know what I mean.

Johnny Dingus, Semper Fi Marine, once a Marine always a Marine, short hair, long hair, no hair...the change is forever.  
Wiley      

Justino Caballo

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

Johnny Dingus

Justino,

Nice work.  Liked you knife holsters too.  That wouldn't be a switchblade would it?

Good work keep it up.

Johnny Dingus
Spittin Lead and Packin Steel

Not Looking for a Fight but not Runnin Either

Shootin 45LC Ruger Vaqueros, 45LC USFA
Sass 70597  Yeah they count that far
Rat 285
USFA CSS 166

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Justino,

Beautiful job on your Slim Jim Holster especially for a second attempt. We look forward to seeing your future projects. Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Justino Caballo

yes sir it sure is a switchblade.

my great aunt passed away about a year and a half ago at 99.

her father, my great grandfather carried a switch blade, brass knucks and a colt saa 38-40 every day of his life.

she passed them on to me. I carry a similar switch blade (the original is too valuable) every day. the knucks i keep at home with my colt, but maybe if i ever get elected sheriff i will carry my colt.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

Irish Dave

Well, I'm stragglin' in a day late and a dollar short......

But I want to welcome Stitch to the board and offer my compliments to him and all the pards who have submitted their projects since I was on here last.

The NCOWS Convention was indeed a great event. Got to meet Horse Pen and several other CasCity pards. I think all had an outstanding time of it and I want to invite all of you to attend next year --Kansas City '10.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Ace Lungger

Way to go JC,
Looking good Pard. Keep that good leather work coming!
I never get tried of looking, thanks for sharing!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

cowboywc

Howdy JC
Good lookin work. Keep it up.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

You did a good job on that one, JC. Good color and the tooling works nicely. Fine work. Keep those pics coming.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Justino

Pard your holster came out great, nice color and the carving/tooling looks good, it has a nice aged look to it, thanks for sharing Pard, you did good... ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gents  ;D

I finished my money belt to go with my Mexican one loop, I like the color I got from this dark roast coffee, who a thunk it.

Here it is hope you pards like it

tEN wOLVES  ;) ;D

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

HorsePen Henry

Justino: I like the color of that holster. Nice lookin' work.
TW: That rig made me shiver when it popped up. Gorgeous.
Good work, gentlemen.
Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Ace Lungger

Big Guy,
If you read my email, you know how I feel about it. AWESOME!!
No doubt about it being period correct , my friend!!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Ten Wolves,

Simply outstanding!  This rig is a work of art and it is what you see in museums. Great design and excellent workmanship.  You can be very proud of this rig Pard. Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com