Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD Alan

Hey Johnny, next time you head to Sturgis, head south a little to Custer State Park Wildlife Reserve. Last time my wife & I rode through it, we were stoped by a head of 1000+ head. They walk right past you, almost crowding you off the bike. Fun. Picture taken from my Harley, too close for comfort. Makes me want to buy some buffalo hide.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Mogorilla

Me and a buddy went to the Mt. Rushmore 10 years ago, road trip to get a picture picking Washington's nose.  Don't know why the wife wouldn't go.   Anyway on the way back we went through the badlands, saw some buffalo down a dirt road we took.  Came back to the main road and pulled into one of those tourist stops and told the Park ranger where we had seen the buffalo, several in fact.  Thought it would be nice to tell families where to see one.  He gets all nasty tells me that he doubts I saw a buffalo as there are only 800 in the whole park, he told me I saw a cow.   Well, not one to pass up a bad attitude, I returned in kind, but I was louder.  When I went to the bit about the hippie cows I saw, cause the needed a haircut, he stomped off and we told these two families how to get where we were at.   At the end of the run through the park, we ran into them again.  THey had stopped back to tell the ranger what an idiot he was and thanked us for some great pictures, of the hippie cows.  Look just like the one JD saw.

Johnny McCrae

Back in 97' (1997 that is) while cruising through Yellowstone NP along the Yellowstone River, I had to stop for a herd of a couple of hundred Buffalo that were crossing the road. I kept my distance but some of the people got too close IMHO.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dr. Bob

Herds of buffalo and not a one of you report that you roller skated!  What is this old world coming to?? ??? :o ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

kid sheleen

Well, it's been a while and it took me longer than it used to, but here's a pair of cowboy cuffs I made to go wih the new black rig I made for myself a while back.  Maybe next month I'll feel like showin' off at the shoot!
kid
www.circlemleather.com

cowboywc

Howdy Kid
That's a great lookin pair of cuffs.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

JD Alan

Nice cuffs Kid. Maybe you need to make some for that horse in your avatar, help him stand up straighter ;D
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ace Lungger

Howdy Kid,
I love those cuffs :o :o They are AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing!
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Kid

Nice work Pard, you're going to look good wearing those  ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice cuffs, Kid. I like the conchos on them. You can show them off in style. Thanks for the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

Kid
very stylish cuff i like the pattern ive been looking around for a pattern i like but not sure what i want yet lol
anyway great job
     Cowboy316

Wiley Desperado

Good looking cuffs Kid nice work thanks for sharing.

cowboy316

here the knife sheath i finished today

Marshal Will Wingam

Nice sheath, pard. Good molding so it fits right. Thanks for the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

::) :o Nice work Pard, you're coming right along. :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Kid,
Real nice Job on the Cuff's!  If it were me, I would show them off at a shoot the first chance I get.  Many thanks for sharing this with us.

Howdy Cowboy,
That's a good looking Sheath you made there! I like the molding job you did. Many thanks for sharing this with us.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

cowboywc

Howdy Cowboy
That's a nice lookin job on that sheath.
WC

cowboywc

Howdy all
Here is a sheath I did yesterday for a friend of mine. He made the knife.
WC

santee

Great sheaths, guys. Knives are terrific, too.
Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: cowboywc on February 07, 2009, 02:45:50 AM
Howdy all
Here is a sheath I did yesterday for a friend of mine. He made the knife.
WC

Howdy WC

That's a nice looking sheath, your friend should be real happy getting it, those spots look like there copper, are they?

Well done Pard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com