Leathersmiths.....show us yer stuff, (#1) THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Started by Capt. Jack McQuesten, April 07, 2004, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

What a fine idea for an award. Nice cuffs, pard. Thanks for the photos and the outstanding concept.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outrider  ;) :D

They look great Pard, that red R came out super, and makes a nice contrast with the rest of the cuff, I take it these are for you ?, if so you'll be style-in,  ??? ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

outrider

Ten Wolves,

Actually they are not for me.  They are to be given away at our club x-mas party.  I donate something every year.
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Marshal Will Wingam

I like the brand your club has. We have a badge but no brand. The brand concept is good.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: outrider on November 28, 2008, 06:11:21 PM
Ten Wolves,

Actually they are not for me.  They are to be given away at our club x-mas party.  I donate something every year.

Howdy Outrider  :D ;)

Will I'd say who ever gets these ropping cuffs is going to be dang happy, Sounds like a fun club, and thats a nice thing to do Outrider, I'm sure they all appreciate you a bunch.  :D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ace Lungger

:)Outrider, Out standing job!! I hate to ask, but what weight of leather did you use? Some day i am going to make me a pair out of veg tanned leather, instead of that chromed tanned i used the first time!! I realy like they way you designed them!!
Thanks for sharing!!
ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

outrider

Ace,
I used 8-9z and lined it with suede.  The pattern is from Will's cuff pattern pack.  The red "R" design  is our lubs brand.
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

HorsePen Henry

Hi Outrider,

I was thinkin' the R R stood for "Red Ryder".  :-[Just kiddin'!!  ;D
My gals are watchin' Christmas Story with their girl friends tonight.
Nice lookin' pair of cuffs. Good work and thanks for showin' 'em off to us.

Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Outrider,

Excellent job on the Cuff's! Very neat design! That is a great idea for a door prize. I would assume that one size would pretty much fit everyone. Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Buffalo

If I would not have got carried away and put the Bighorn Sheep on this lever action scabbard, it might pass for old time gun leather.  ;) ;D At least it hal Wills stamp on it.
Regards Buff

[Lost link deleted by moderator]

Dalton Masterson

WOW! Thats an impressive bit of work! I havent even attempted such a critter yet, but am hoping to someday. Very nice work. DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ace Lungger

:)Hoedy Buffalo,
That is a might fine peice of leather work. Great job!! I am have allways admire realy well designed saddle! And you have a keeper there! Thanks for sharing that with us>
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Marshal Will Wingam

Lookin' good, Buff. I like the way the scabbard blends in with the saddle colors. The air brushed (looks like, anyway) dark border works with the dark seat. The meander ties both together as well. Really nice work. Thanks for the pics.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Buffalo  ::) :o 8) ;D

Nice, you did a really great job on this, and could give Roy and Gene a run for there money, I like the color and the way you did the sunburst on it, it's a nice affect, and your meander came out well too. ;D

Gun Butcher

Buffalo, That is one fine piece of work and the color is great . I really like the cantle bag, you don't see those to often.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Lefty Newhall

I'm still learning the site functions. Here is my first pistol belt. The product of a lazy day.

OK, I have to learn how to attach better quality pics.

Lefty.

Ace Lungger

Nice looking belt Lefty, nice meander tooling and great stiching, I which My first belt looked that good :o
ACE
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

JD Alan

Hey Lefty, that looks like some nice work. I'm working on my first belt now, and I hope it turns out that nice. Thanks for sharing the pic, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Irish Dave

Buffalo:

Very nice, indeed. A fine job.

Lefty:
Looks like a great start. Keep after it.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com