ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?????????

Started by The Arapaho Kid, January 25, 2005, 04:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arapaho Kid

I am having a problem getting in here and over in TFS.  Every time I go there, or come here I gotta log in and I didn't use to have to do that.  Is this a net problem, site problem, or a my computer problem?

DR.A.W.FAST

If you clear your cookies on your computer you will need to log inagain and make sure that you put a check mark in the 'always log in automaticaly'. This resets the cookies and windows will log in for you and it might fix your problem.

Lou Graham

What's this about Arapaho tossing his cookies?   ;D
Soot Lady
You can never be too thin, too rich or have too much ammo

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Lou Graham on January 25, 2005, 07:11:46 PM
What's this about Arapaho tossing his cookies?   ;D

Lou:  Something weird is going on today.  Every time I go to TFS, or come here...I gotta punch in.  Enter my name and password.  Didn't used to have to do that, but now, for some unknown reason I gotta punch in both here and TFS.  I don't know if it's a net problem, a site problem, or a my computer problem?????

J.D.Cayhill

About 50% of the time when I wonder in here it asks me to log in. When I log in I am then told my computer is not accepting cookies. This really is puzzling, no other site gives me this problem, not even TFS.

Besides if you look at my picture it can clearly be seen that I never turn down a cookie, or a whole lot of cookies in fact! ;D ;D 
"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man."
SBSS #638
BOSS #44
STORM #142
RATS #89

The Arapaho Kid

I FIXED THIS PROBLEM!!  I backed my system up to Monday and set it for that day and that fixed the problem!

Lou Graham

Soot Lady
You can never be too thin, too rich or have too much ammo

Paper Chaser

SASS #54926
Mississippi Peacemakers,NatchezSixgunners
BOLD #H13
GAF #310; SBSS #1415; SCORRS

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Paper Chaser on January 26, 2005, 06:07:02 PM
Certainly hope the cookies are low-fat.

HOLD THAT (LOW FAT) THOUGHT!   In don't do ANYTHING low fat!  Low fat means low taste!   I have tried several low fat items.  That taste on those things was GHASTLY!    YUK!  ON LOW FAT!

J.D.Cayhill

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man."
SBSS #638
BOSS #44
STORM #142
RATS #89

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: J.D.Cayhill on January 26, 2005, 09:27:59 PM
I thought Low Fat was a Chinese chef?? ;D :D ;D
[/quote

As I recall Low Fat was also a Chinese Bad Guy on the Hawaii 5-0 series.  Sort of the Godfather of the Chinese Mafia over there. ? ? ? ? ?

Four-Eyed Buck

Low fat, no fat, NO TASTE! ::) :P......Yuk!~ :P.....................Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on January 26, 2005, 10:21:04 PM
Low fat, no fat, NO TASTE! ::) :P......Yuk!~ :P.....................Buck 8) ;)

DOUBLE YUK ON ANYTHING "LOW FAT"!  DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING LOW FAT MAYONNAISE!!  THAT STUFF HAS A HORRIBLE TASTE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com