Cimarrons Transition Model

Started by Rusty Spurless, October 15, 2008, 02:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty Spurless

Mayhap any of you pards own a one of them Cimarron Transition model six shooters?

I am putting together a persona for the Originals category & think this would make the perfect belt gun. Anyone have any experience with it? Im itchin to order it right now but want to wait till I hear ya'lls opinion.

Its a purdy gun but I want a real shooter.
Rusty Spurless

Dark Lord of Soot
Warthog
SASS #63360
NCOWS #3096
USFA CSS
STORM

Leo Tanner

If yer talkin the 1872 model, it IS a shooter.  The one in the picture is chambered .38 and is very accurate and durable.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Rusty Spurless

Im obliged pard but that aint the one I am talkin about. Ive got a pair of 72's  ;D

Im talkin about the type 2 conversion.

Rusty Spurless

Dark Lord of Soot
Warthog
SASS #63360
NCOWS #3096
USFA CSS
STORM

Major 2

It's a great shooter... I have two Type I's as my main guns.

I LOVE mine !
when planets align...do the deal !

Leo Tanner

That is perty.  Now I want another gun.
     Cimarron puts out quality stuff, I'd trust it.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Rusty Spurless on October 15, 2008, 02:38:31 PM
Im obliged pard but that aint the one I am talkin about. Ive got a pair of 72's  ;D

Im talkin about the type 2 conversion.

I have one like that, but the one you pictured doesnt have the correct ejector rod. 
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Fox Creek Kid

Rusty, there's a "top shelf" nickel Type II for sale in the CAS City classified section right now.  ;)

Leo Tanner

Deadeye really does have some good peepers.  I didn't notice the ejector til you mentioned it.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Rusty Spurless

That a pic from the Cimarron website. I believe the originals had a 1/4" ejectors (great catch btw).

Dang gum it Kid! You had me all excited but I dont see the pistole you mentioned on the classifieds  :'(
Rusty Spurless

Dark Lord of Soot
Warthog
SASS #63360
NCOWS #3096
USFA CSS
STORM

Fox Creek Kid

Leo Tanner

What about the busty supermodel?

Nice gun, wish I had the cash, though I've always preferred blued finish.

Leo

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com