ATTENTION ALL HANDS.....

Started by The Arapaho Kid, January 23, 2005, 10:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arapaho Kid

THE LONGBRANCH IS NOW A NO SMORKING ESTABLISHMENT!  Sorry folks!  You'll have to do your smorking outside.                                                                                                                

Four-Eyed Buck

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you said smirking :o ::)...............Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Old Top

Arapaho,

I promise I will not smork in the longbranch, smirking yes, smorking no. ::) ::)

Old Top
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

Scattered Thumbs

Hey Arapaho!

Why did you put your "NO SMORKING" sign between to signs in Japanase that say it's forbidden to smoke inside the establishment ?  ;D

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Scattered Thumbs on January 24, 2005, 09:08:59 AM
Hey Arapaho!

Why did you put your "NO SMORKING" sign between to signs in Japanase that say it's forbidden to smoke inside the establishment ?  ;D

That's the way I found that sign on a funny sign website and I don't know how to edit out the Japanese!

Scattered Thumbs

Quote from: The Arapaho Kid on January 24, 2005, 10:39:31 AM
Hey Arapaho!

That's the way I found that sign on a funny sign website and I don't know how to edit out the Japanese!

I see. So the English was also writen by Japanese. That explains the "smorking"   ;D

Birdgun Quail

Good.  Means we'll be gettin' better oil for the lamps. 

Someone ever goin' to clean them lamps?  Don't put out much light all sooted up like they are.
God bless,
Birdgun Quail

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Scattered Thumbs on January 24, 2005, 10:53:02 AM
Quote from: The Arapaho Kid on January 24, 2005, 10:39:31 AM
Hey Arapaho!

I see. So the English was also writen by Japanese. That explains the "smorking"   ;D

While serving in the Army Reserve I had the opportunity to go to Japan on several occasions.  All of their posted signs are in both Japanese characters and English.  We got hooked up with the Japanese Defense Force and I discovered.....those boys like MRE's!  No accounting for taste there!

Micheal Fortune

Well that's funny and all, and I actually quit smoking about two months ago, but this is the Long branch, it is a saloon and I'll smoke here if and when I want to.  

Fact is I'm a lighting up a big fat smelly cigar right now.........*choke, cough,,*  Yummy!   :-*
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Irish Red O'Toole

Quote from: Micheal Fortune on January 24, 2005, 11:08:42 AM
Well that's funny and all, and I actually quit smoking about two months ago, but this is the Long branch, it is a saloon and I'll smoke here if and when I want to.  

Fact is I'm a lighting up a big fat smelly cigar right now.........*choke, cough,,*  Yummy!   :-*
OK....but are you Smorking too?

The Arapaho Kid

It's ok to SMOKE in here......you can't SMORK

Micheal Fortune

Ok, I win the "I'm a little slow award", No Smorking!  I get it,,,, well sort of,,, at least I can put out this cigar now,,,,, :'(
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

Big George McCoy

Well, hell's bells. It's getting to be that you can't smork anywhere anymore.  >:(

Scattered Thumbs

Quote from: The Arapaho Kid on January 24, 2005, 12:14:18 PM

It's ok to SMOKE in here......you can't SMORK

Unless....You can read Japanase. If so, you really can't smoke because it says it's forbidden  ;D ;D ;D

Hardtack Henry

I haven't smorked in years....that's a young man's game!  Awww, the good ol' days! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com