2009 National Shoot

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, September 28, 2008, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
Tonight I called Lefty from Westside to confirm the rumor of showers . And the word from Westside is YES there will be a shower .
The dates are June 4-6 and the shoot through will be the 2-3 same as this year . We will only use Westside for 2009 . That's right we will keep it all on one range . So start making your plans for 2009 .

Chase

Wow,
I knew that Westside was a great place to shoot but to be able to predict rain this far out...well,  they must be connected!!!!!
Chase
NCOWS
NRA
VisionQuest '87 PA to FL via covered wagon
"If everything isn't black and white, I say, "Why the hell not?"--John Wayne

River City John

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ask 'em which Power Ball numbers I should pick for this Wednesday.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Irish Dave

Cleanliness, boys. Think cleanliness. ::)  ;)
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Rowdy Fulcher

FREE Camping and FREE Showers
And a good time will be had by all . We are always looking for HELP if interested drop us a line I mean Jim Mullins .
Plans are under way, so start making plans NOW .

Dr. Bob

Howdy Rowdy,

It is at the top of my 2009 to do list!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Dr. Bob on September 30, 2008, 06:27:51 PM
Howdy Rowdy,

It is at the top of my 2009 to do list!! ;D

Mine, too.

I thinK I'll wait 'til then to get the free shower ... I wouldn't want to spoil the experience be taking showers between now and then!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

;)

;D

(OK - let the comments begin!)
::) :P

;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Tjackstephens

Jeff, do you think you could go ahead and take one before the Eastern Regional? That will be week end after this one. Would still leave plenty of time before the National. TJ  :D
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Dutch Limbach

SHB,

If it makes ya feel any better, I'm goin' ta hafta take a shower on the 10th and the 11th!!!!
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Steel Horse Bailey

Since y'all ask so nicely - I'll take one - whether I need it or not!

:o

;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Smokey Three Toes

Hey Rowdy, which Holiday Inn is closet's to the range? If all goes right I am planning on making my way down this next year. more than likely will take me 2 days but what the heck, if I start saving now I should have enough for the trip...

Smokey Three Toes

FMDR
WOWS
NRA # 145012656
NCOWS # 2468  Working Cowboy
SASS # 67758 Senior Duelist

Rowdy Fulcher

Smokey
The Holiday Inn Express is 3 miles from the range . I don't have the phone number at present but will get it for you . Will call them and set up block rooms like last year . See you in June .

Deadeye Don

The Holiday Inn Express was a nice place to stay at and it is very close to the range as well.  They give you breakfast as part of your room rate.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Tjackstephens

Deadeye is right and that is a full country type breakfast. One that even my buddie Sweetwater could fill up on. Now that's a breakfast.    ;D
Deadeye Don will you be at Modoc for the eastern? I am having back problems but will try to be there. Hope to see you. TJ
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Deadeye Don

TJ,  I will most certainly be there next weekend.  I hope your back is doing well enough so you can come.  We now have plenty of chairs to sit on!!
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
The phone # for the Holiday Inn Express is 812 421 9773 . I haven't set the rooms up with the Special rates  but I will before the new year .

Smokey Three Toes

Rowdy, thank you for the information. Looking forward to getting down there next year.....
Smokey Three Toes

FMDR
WOWS
NRA # 145012656
NCOWS # 2468  Working Cowboy
SASS # 67758 Senior Duelist

Tjackstephens

Hey pards, shot at West Side yesterday, was a great day for shooting. They are really fired up about the NCOWS 09 National. Already working on improving the range. They have some new targets that you will really like (small cowboys that roll back when hit and come back up). Also have two new showers that will be set up and free to use at the National. They are working on the long range shoot. The distance will be somewhat limited, but we can vary the size of the targets to take care of that. It was their last shoot of the season and had that Bar B Q meal catered in. The same place that did ours at the 08 National. Those ribs were soooo good. Rowdy has already talked to the place to do the meal again for us. Several shooters regreated missing the 08 and plan to make the 09 a must.
Make your plans now for the first week in June and come shoot with us at Evansville, IN.  Hope to see you there. TJ

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com