I finaly got it done Curley Cole

Started by Ace Lungger, September 20, 2008, 02:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Lungger

:) Howdy Pards,
I just havn't been doing anything, this stupid back  >:( Just never lets up anymore, but i knew i had to get this done  :)
With the Humidty so high for over 2 weeks it took the leather forever to get dry!
Then we was dry, I couldn't get out of bed ::) >:( but I just made myself do it and it done!!! :)
Curley, pm me your address and I will get this in the mail monday :)

Later Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

::) :o 8) ;D Very Nice Ace, I like the leaf border, and the color looks good too. ;) :D 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Curley Cole

Well done Ace, I look foward to wearin it with my scout rig..
thanks
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Marshal Will Wingam

There ya go, Ace. Looks to have more room around the handle area than the other one. Good job.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

HorsePen Henry

Quote from: Ace Lungger on September 20, 2008, 02:54:31 PM
:) Howdy Pards,
I just havn't been doing anything, this stupid back  >:( Just never lets up anymore, but i knew i had to get this done  :)
With the Humidty so high for over 2 weeks it took the leather forever to get dry!
Then we was dry, I couldn't get out of bed ::) >:( but I just made myself do it and it done!!! :)
Curley, pm me your address and I will get this in the mail monday :)

Later Ace

Hey Ace,
I have a whole set a stamps like that one rosette stamp ya used right there. My set has about 50 different stamps in it and they only cost a quarter a piece. You can use either side of these stamps which adds up to 100 stamps. About half of them are duplicates.
Or ya can take any old quarter and set it on top of yer cased leather and give it a good solid whack with yer hammer. Cowboys use what they have 'cause they don't have much money lookin' at the south end of a cow all day. You can always borrow some quarters from the boss.
Real nice work Ace. Keep 'em a comin',
X Horse Pen
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
-Will Rogers-

The price of FREEDOM is in blood and money and time. Mostly in blood. It aint free.
Belly up to the bar and quit yer bitchin'. Be grateful to those who have paid the ultimate price.
-Horse Pen-

"Never squat with yer spurs on and never high five a baby after waffles."
-author unknown, but it coulda been Will Rogers-

NCOWS#3091
STORM #300

Curley Cole

Howdy

Got the sheath from Ace today in the mail, just as I was leaving for work. It fit the hatchet like a glove...I will post some pix in the next couple of days....

thanks Ace..nice work

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Ace Lungger

:)Your very welcome Curley, I hope that it serves you well.
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com